|Birth name||Charles Renner|
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S.
|Professional wrestling career|
|Ring name(s)||Devon Moore|
|Billed height||5 ft 10 in (178 cm)|
|Billed weight||180 lb (82 kg)|
|Debut||November 11, 2001|
User:Lee Vilenski/Kayfabe Charles Renner (born October 1), best known as Devon Moore, is an American professional wrestler. Moore primarily works for Combat Zone Wrestling, where he is a one-time CZW World Heavyweight Champion, one-time CZW Wired TV Champion and two-time CZW World Tag Team Champion, making him a Triple Crown Champion. Moore has won many other titles on the independent circuit. Along with Drew Blood he was a member of the tag team Notorious Inc. In CZW he was a member of the stables known as The Suicide Kings and The Nation of Intoxication.
Championships and accomplishments[edit | edit source]
- Combat Zone Wrestling
- Independent Wrestling Association Mid-South
- Jersey All Pro Wrestling
- JAPW New Jersey State Championship (1 time)
- Pro Wrestling Syndicate
- PWS Heavyweight Championship (2 times)
- Pro Wrestling Unplugged
- PWU Hardcore Championship (1 time)
- PWU Heavyweight Championship (2 times)
- PWU Tag Team Championship (1 time) – with Drew Blood
- Real Championship Wrestling
- RCW Tag Team Championship (1 time) – with Drew Blood
- World Xtreme Wrestling
- WXW Cruiserweight Championship (2 times)
- WXW Elite Tag Team Championship (1 time) – with Sabian
- WXW Tag Team Championship (1 time) – with Drew Blood
References[edit | edit source]
- "Devon Moore Cagematch bio". Cagematch. Retrieved March 1, 2013.
[edit | edit source]
Others articles of the Topic Professional wrestling : Alexa Thatcher, WWE Mayhem, Slade Mercer, NWA Anarchy Tag Team Championship, PWR World Mini's Championship, Tyler Breeze, Ortiz (wrestler)
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
- Devon Moore on TwitterLua error in Module:WikidataCheck at line 23: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
This article "Devon Moore" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Devon Moore. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.