Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
|Edit this InfoBox|
|Inian Parameshwaran CEO|
Murali Ramanujam CTO
Dexecure is Singapore based software-as-a-service (SaaS) company, founded in 2016. It is backed by Cocoon Capital and Walden International. Dexecure was the first startup in Singapore to participate in the Y Combinator Fellowship Program in 2016. The company was selected as one of the six Echelon Asia Top 100 Fight Club qualifiers in 2017.
Dexecure was founded in 2016 by Inian Parameshwaran(NUS School of Computing alumnus). The company raised the funding of US$762K (S$1m) from Cocoon Capital and Walden International in April 2018.
- Selected as one of the six Echelon Asia's Top 100 Fight Club qualifiers in 2017.
- Selected for the Y Combinator Fellowship Program in 2016 and was awarded a grant of US$20,000.
- Selected for Entrepreneur First's (EF) London programme in 2016.
Others articles of the Topics Software AND Companies : Altaro, Kissht, Hubhopper (app)
Others articles of the Topic Software : Software engineering, Hubhopper (app), ChatEngine, ShixxNOTE, Altaro, DominoCMS, First draft of EDR - Enterprise Detection and Response
Others articles of the Topic Companies : Pamir Electronics, ADIA, China Windpower Group, Panasonic, Dunkin' Donuts Israel, Rusneftegaz, A-Bomb (music)
Others articles of the Topic Singapore : Singapore women's junior national softball team, Insworld Institute, United World College of South East Asia, Singapore men's junior national softball team, 5 Steps Academy, List of uniformed groups in Singapore schools, Tanglin Trust School
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
- List of Y Combinator startups
- List of companies of Singapore
- Narayanan, Spatika (February 19, 2017). "Getting the next billion there, faster". The Hindu.
- "Dexecure nabs $1m in seed funding from Cocoon Capital to speed up the Internet". Singapore Business Review. April 30, 2018.
- Abudheen K, Sainul (June 28, 2017). "Meet the 6 Echelon Asia TOP 100 Fight Club qualifiers". e27.co.
- Reyes, Lyra (June 15, 2017). "TOP100 product discussions, website optimiser Dexecure". e27.
- Cheok, Jacquelyn (April 18, 2018). "Singapore software start-up Dexecure gets S$1m seed funding". The Straits Times.
- "4 things I learned from Dexecure CEO's talk at the Arcadier Inspire Summit". Arcadier. April 23, 2018.
- Loh, Ronald (February 10, 2017). "Incubator boost for local entrepreneurs". The New Paper.
- "NUS Computing alumni win Y Combinator Fellowship". nus.edu.sg. NUS School of Computing. November 29, 2016.
- "Dexecure - NUS Enterprise". National University of Singapore. April 4, 2019.
- Kaur, Amrita (March 31, 2017). "Want to speed up your website". Tabla!.
This article "Dexecure" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Dexecure. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.