|Inian Parameshwaran CEO|
Murali Ramanujam CTO
Dexecure is Singapore based software-as-a-service (SaaS) company, founded in 2016. It is backed by Cocoon Capital and Walden International. Dexecure was the first startup in Singapore to participate in the Y Combinator Fellowship Program in 2016. The company was selected as one of the six Echelon Asia Top 100 Fight Club qualifiers in 2017.
History[edit | edit source]
Dexecure was founded in 2016 by Inian Parameshwaran(NUS School of Computing alumnus). The company raised the funding of US$762K (S$1m) from Cocoon Capital and Walden International in April 2018.
Recognition[edit | edit source]
- Selected as one of the six Echelon Asia's Top 100 Fight Club qualifiers in 2017.
- Selected for the Y Combinator Fellowship Program in 2016 and was awarded a grant of US$20,000.
- Selected for Entrepreneur First's (EF) London programme in 2016.
See also[edit | edit source]
Others articles of the Topics Software AND Companies : Kissht, Altaro
Others articles of the Topic Software : Altaro, Free Studio, JQuarks, ShixxNOTE, Vexera, Brave (web browser), Kissht
Others articles of the Topic Companies : Emsisoft, ADIA, Draft:AQA Holding, Digital Surge, Lookout (company), Enermax, BTC Markets
Others articles of the Topic Singapore : Insworld Institute, Singapore men's junior national softball team, Shigga Shay, 5 Steps Academy
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
References[edit | edit source]
- Narayanan, Spatika (February 19, 2017). "Getting the next billion there, faster". The Hindu.
- "Dexecure nabs $1m in seed funding from Cocoon Capital to speed up the Internet". Singapore Business Review. April 30, 2018.
- Abudheen K, Sainul (June 28, 2017). "Meet the 6 Echelon Asia TOP 100 Fight Club qualifiers". e27.co.
- Reyes, Lyra (June 15, 2017). "TOP100 product discussions, website optimiser Dexecure". e27.
- Cheok, Jacquelyn (April 18, 2018). "Singapore software start-up Dexecure gets S$1m seed funding". The Straits Times.
- "4 things I learned from Dexecure CEO's talk at the Arcadier Inspire Summit". Arcadier. April 23, 2018.
- Loh, Ronald (February 10, 2017). "Incubator boost for local entrepreneurs". The New Paper.
- "NUS Computing alumni win Y Combinator Fellowship". nus.edu.sg. NUS School of Computing. November 29, 2016.
- "Dexecure - NUS Enterprise". National University of Singapore. April 4, 2019.
- Kaur, Amrita (March 31, 2017). "Want to speed up your website". Tabla!.
[edit | edit source]
This article "Dexecure" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Dexecure. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.