Diocemy Saint Juste
|Hawaii Rainbow Warriors – No. 22|
|High school||Santaluces (FL)|
Boynton Beach, Florida
|Height||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
|Weight||200 lb (91 kg)|
Diocemy "Dee" Saint Juste (born c. 1994) is an American football running back who plays for the Hawaii Rainbow Warriors football team. As a senior, he ranked sixth among all Division I FBS players with 1,510 rushing yards during the regular season.
College football[edit | edit source]
As a senior in 2017, he rushed for 202 yards against Western Carolina, 241 yards against Nevada, and 202 yards against San Jose State. During the 2017 regular season, he ranked sixth among all Division I FBS players with 1,510 rushing yards. He was selected as the most valuable player on the 2017 Hawaii Rainbow Warriors football team. He also broke Travis Sims' Hawaii single-season rushing record of 1,498 yards set in 1992.
References[edit | edit source]
- "Diocemy Saint Juste". ESPN.com. Retrieved December 2, 2017.
- "Big finish for Saint Juste". Honolulu Star-Advertiser. December 25, 2016.
- "Diocemy Saint Juste". University of Hawaii. Retrieved December 2, 2017.
- "No sweat, Hawaii just handed the football to Saint Juste". Honolulu Star-Advertiser. October 15, 2017.
- "FBS (I-A) Player Rushing Statistics - 2017". ESPN.com. Retrieved December 2, 2017.
- "Saint Juste named 'Bows MVP at Waterhouse Memorial Football Awards Banquet". KHON-TV. November 26, 2017.
This article "Diocemy Saint Juste" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Diocemy Saint Juste. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.