directed by Max
|directed by Max|
|Born||Maxwell James Hliva|
November 23, 1990
New Jersey, USA
|🏫 Education||School of Visual Arts|
Director, Photographer, Visual Artist, Artist
directed by Max (born November 23, 1990 as Maxwell James Hliva) is an American director and visual artist who founded the media entity ORG. Max has worked with artists and companies including Mike Will Made-It, Rae Sremmurd, Swae Lee, Miley Cyrus, Nicki Minaj, ASAP Rocky, Childish Gambino, ESPN, Disney, Puma, Swarovski, Bvlgari and more. He is best known for directing and producing most of Rae Sremmurd's break out music videos on SremmLife and SremmLife 2 amassing billions of views globally. Some of the most notable hits being "No Type", "No Flex Zone" & "Swang" with "No Type" winning the #3 spot in VEVO's Top 10 Most Viewed Hip-Hop Videos of All Time.
Early Life & Career
Max was born and raised in Franklin Township, New Jersey with his younger sister. Graduating from Franklin High School in 2009 he then moved to New York City at the age of 18 to attend School of Visual Arts (SVA).
- "directed by Max -- DIRECTOR | PHOTOGRAPHER | ARTIST". Directedbymax. Retrieved 2020-07-08.
- "SremmLife 2", Wikipedia, 2019-12-15, retrieved 2020-01-05
- Rae Sremmurd - No Type (Official Video), retrieved 2020-01-05
- Rae Sremmurd - No Flex Zone (Explicit) [Official Video], retrieved 2020-01-05
- Rae Sremmurd - Swang (Official Video), retrieved 2020-01-05
- "Long Live Music Videos on Vevo, Which Just Turned 10". www.adweek.com. Retrieved 2020-01-05.
This article "Directed by Max" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Directed by Max. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.