|Born||December 27, 1998|
|👔 Employer||Hromadske.TV, Ukrainian Independent Information Agency, Obozrevatel|
Dmytro Baker, real name Dmytro Drogalchuk (Ukrainian: Дмитро Бакер, Ukrainian: Дрогальчук Дмитро Сергійович; December 27, 1998, Donetsk, Ukraine) Ukrainian journalist and blogger.
Dmytro was born on December 27, 1998 in the Ukrainian city of Donetsk.
Since 2016, he actually lives in Mariupol, where he graduates from Mariupol State University in the field of journalism.
From August 2017, Dmytro is a participant of the public humanitarian organization "Ukrainian Red Cross Society".
Dmytro is a lacto-ovo vegetarian;
In 2014, during the period of the Russian military aggression against Ukraine in the East of Ukraine, Dmytro took a pro-Ukrainian position, but despite this he continued to live in Donetsk until 2016.
Subsequently, entry into the territory of the Russian Federation was prohibited.
In 2015, from February to July, he worked with the popular information resource "Hromadske.TV".
In July 2015, he joined the UNIAN news agency, where he worked until May 2016.
From August 2016 to April 2017, he worked as a reviewer in the Ukrainian Film Distribution.
Since April 2018, Dmytro has been working as a freelance journalist of the well-known Ukrainian Internet-based publication "Obozrevatel".
He became the second most popular blogger in Ukraine according to the version of the information resource "Obozrevatel".
- Biography of a journalist on the website "Obozrevatel"
- Top-10 bloggers in Ukraine according to the "Observer"
- Dmytro Drogalchuk biography of a journalist on the site of the resource "Obozrevatel"
- Dmytro Baker article in the Russian-speaking encyclopedia "The Cyclopedia"
- Official site
- Dmytro Baker on TwitterLua error in Module:WikidataCheck at line 23: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
- Dmytro Baker on VKontakte
- Dmytro Baker in the social network ESvoe
This article "Dmytro Baker" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Dmytro Baker. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.