DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London - Chelsea
|DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London - Chelsea|
|Lua error in Module:Infobox_mapframe at line 118: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).|
|Address||Imperial Road Imperial Wharf, London, SW6 2GA, United Kingdom|
|Town or city||London|
Fatal error: The format of the coordinate could not be determined. Parsing failed.
|Number of rooms||172|
The DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London - Chelsea is a hotel in Fulham, London. Previously known as Jurys Inn Chelsea, the hotel was rebranded in May 2014 as part of a franchise agreement between Jurys Inn Hotel Group and Hilton Worldwide for the rebranding of three Jurys Inn hotels. It was Doubletree's ninth hotel in the capital (London). The property will continue to be owned and run by Jurys Inn. Over a period of six months, the building has undergone a major refurbishment programme and now has 172 guest rooms and suites. The hotel's interior features designs by Laura Ashley plc.
- List of hotels in the United Kingdom
- "There is much more responsibility being boss". irishtimes.com. Retrieved 2014-09-04.
- "Hilton Worldwide opens Doubletree London Chelsea - Business Traveller". businesstraveller.com. Retrieved 2014-09-04.
- "Accommodation in Chelsea - Riverside Hotels Imperial Wharf". hilton.com. Retrieved 2014-09-04.
- "Hotels in Chelsea, London - DoubleTree Hotel London Chelsea". hilton.com. Retrieved 2014-09-04.
|This article about a hotel or resort in the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London - Chelsea" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London - Chelsea. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.