|Directed by||Baek Seung-hwan|
|Produced by||Baek Seung-hwan|
|Written by||Baek Seung-hwan|
|Music by||Lee Sang-hoon|
|Edited by||Kim Sung-hoon|
Search Double Patty on Amazon.
Lee Hyun-ji is an aspiring anchorwoman who works tirelessly to achieve her dream, while Kang Woo-ram is a rising star in the ssireum world who is going through a slump. After an exhausting day, the two end up finding comfort and strength in one another.
Lee Hyun-ji works as a babysitter during the day and a part-time worker at a hamburger restaurant at night. She heads out early at dawn to read the newspaper and work all day, but she isn't lazy about studying. Lee Hyun-ji is a character who doesn’t give up on her dreams despite an exhausting reality. She's also a relatable and cool figure who knows how to enjoy a drink alone at a grilled pork belly restaurant at the end of her day every now and then. Lee Hyun-ji begins to relate to Kang Woo-ram, who comes to order a 1+1 double patty right before the burger restaurant closes every night, and she eventually comes to support his dreams. Lee Hyun-ji focuses on her studies and part time work to achieve her dreams while also relating with Kang Woo-ram's story.
- Shin Seung-ho as Kang Woo-ram
- Bae Joo-hyun as Lee Hyun-ji
- Song Ji-in as Choi Se-young
- Lee Byung-soo as Hwang Se-joon
- Yoo Byung-hoon as Coach Go
- Lee ji-hyun as Kang ji-hyun
- Heo Nam-joon as Han Sang-wook
- Baek Joo-hwan as Kiho
- Kwak Min-seok as Choi Gu-cheol
- Jo Dal-hwan as Il-woo
- Min Seung-wook as Sung-hwan
- Jung Young-joo as Moon Hee-jung
Bae Joo-hyun received presentation lessons to prepare for her role. Her coach, anchor Lee Ji-in, shared, "Her focus during her lessons was high. She always reviewed what she learned, and the way she analyzed and thought over the course was memorable." Director Baek Seung-hwan had said about Joo-hyun, "She has detail and focus, which she has honed for a long time." Shin Seung-ho also received training two months prior to filming, and he put in much effort to portray his role. With the help of professor Lee Tae-hyun at Yong In University, he slept, ate, and trained at the dorm, canteen, and training ground actual athletes use, strengthening the details of the film.
- Kwak, Yeon-soo (17 February 2021). "Meet the guy playing lead role opposite Red Velvet's Irene in 'Double Patty'". The Korea Times. Retrieved 25 February 2021.
- Hicap, Jonathan (25 February 2021). "Red Velvet Irene's debut film 'Double Patty' earns nearly $97,000 in 8 days". Manila Bulletin. Retrieved 25 February 2021.
- Double Patty at the Korean Movie Database
This article "Double Patty" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Double Patty. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.