Downing Street Head of Operations
|Downing Street Head of Operations|
Royal Arms as used by Her Majesty's Government
|Prime Minister's Office|
|Website||10 Downing Street|
Downing Street Head of Operations is the post of Head of Operations for the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom. The position is held by an appointed special advisor who oversees the Prime Minister's visits and trips. The post was temporarily vacant from April to September 2017 following the resignation of the former Head of Operations Baroness Sugg. The current Head of Operations is Richard Jackson MBE, who was appointed by Theresa May on 16 September 2017.
- Downing Street Press Secretary
- Downing Street Director of Communications
- Richard Jackson MBE
- Martin, Iain (27 October 2012). "Inside David Cameron's real life The Thick Of It team". Daily Telegraph.
- "Cameron calls for Liz after week from hell". The Independent. 2 April 2012.
- Baroness Sugg
- "Who's Who In Cameron's Resignation List?". Sky News. 5 August 2016.
Richard Jackson MBE
|This article related to government in the United Kingdom or its constituent countries is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
|This government job-related article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Downing Street Head of Operations" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Downing Street Head of Operations. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.