Dracula (upcoming TV series)
|Created by||Mark Gatiss|
by Bram Stoker
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
|Executive producer(s)||Mark Gatiss|
|Production company(s)||Hartswood Films|
Cast[edit | edit source]
- Claes Bang as Count Dracula
- John Heffernan
- Dolly Wells
- Joanna Scanlan
- Morfydd Clark
- Lujza Richter
- Mark Gatiss
Production[edit | edit source]
Development on the series began in June 2017, with Mark Gatiss and Steven Moffat reteaming to write the episodes. In October 2018, it was officially commissioned by the BBC, and will air on BBC One and Netflix. Claes Bang was set to star as the titular Dracula in November.
References[edit | edit source]
- "Sherlock creators cast Denmark's Claes Bang as Dracula". BBC. 28 November 2018. Retrieved 28 November 2018.
- White, Peter (15 October 2018). "Netflix & BBC One Board Three-Part 'Dracula' Series From 'Sherlock' Creators". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved 23 October 2018.
- White, Peter (28 November 2018). "'The Girl in the Spider's Web' Star Claes Bang Stakes Claim As Dracula In Hartswood's Netflix & BBC Drama". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved 28 November 2018.
- ‘Dracula’: ‘The Crown’s John Heffernan & ‘Doll & Em’s Dolly Wells Bite Into Spooky BBC & Netflix Drama
[edit | edit source]
This article "Dracula (upcoming TV series)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or its subpage Dracula (upcoming TV series)/edithistory. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.