Dubai Hills Estate
|Dubai Hills Estate|
|Lua error in Module:Infobox_mapframe at line 118: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).|
|Type||Master-planned mix-use development|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Design and construction|
|Emaar Official Website|
Dubai Hills Estate is a mixed-use development that constitutes the first phase of the proposed Mohammed bin Rashid City (MBR City), Dubai. The development project was launched in 2013 with a number of the neighbourhood's and residential properties having already been launched. Dubai Hills Estate consists of various communities linked by an 18-hole golf course. Dubai Hills Estate is situated off Al Khail Road, centrally located between Downtown Dubai on the north, and Arabian Ranches in the South.
Dubai Hills Estate spans a total area of approximately 11 million m². The current development plans separates Dubai Hills Estate into 5 distinct zones. These are the villa and townhouse community, the golf community, the city centre node, the regional mall, and the transport zone. Once complete, the development will contain a gross floor area of 6,596,282 m². The project is a joint venture between Emaar Properties and Meeras Holdings.
Dubai Hills Estate will include a total of over 38,000 residential units, divided into apartments, townhouses, villas and golf course villas. The Residential properties will be divided between the villa and townhouse community, and the golf community. The 18-hole golf course will also include a golf academy and will have a total length of 7220 yards, par 72.
Dubai Hills Boulevard
Dubai Hills Boulevard is a 6.5 km road running along the north side of the development. It will feature a number of landmarks, retail outlets and leisure facilities.
Dubai Hills Mall
The Dubai Hills Mall is scheduled to open in 2019. The mall is currently being constructed on the northern edge of Dubai Hills Estate and will have over 700 stores inclusive of retail and dining outlets, a cineplex, family entertainment centres and a hypermarket. The regional mall will have a gross leasable area of approximately 2,000,000 sq² and will contain space for over 7,000 vehicles. It is expected to be larger than that of Mall of the Emirates upon completion.
- Emaar Properties
- Mohammed bin Rashid City (MBR City)
- Dubai Hills Mall
- "Dubai Hills Estate, MBR City by Emaar". Lookup.ae – Real Estate. Real Information. Retrieved 2018-04-08.
- "Emaar unveils investor-friendly homes at Dubai Hills Estate - Construction Business News Middle East". Construction Business News Middle East. 2018-03-29. Retrieved 2018-04-08.
- "Fam Properties".
- "Dubai Hills Estate in UAE | Emaar Properties". www.emaar.com. Retrieved 2018-04-08.
- "ABB awards $11mn deal to Nass for Dubai Hills Estate substation - Construction Business News Middle East". Construction Business News Middle East. 2018-03-27. Retrieved 2018-04-08.
- "Dubai Hills Estate in Dubai Hills | Luxhabitat Dubai". LUXHABITAT. Retrieved 2018-04-08.
- Dubai Land Department دائرة الأراضي والأملاك (2015-09-16), Emaar Dubai Hills, retrieved 2018-05-06
- "Dubai Hills | European Golf Design". www.egd.com. Retrieved 2018-05-06.
- Report, Staff. "Coming soon: Another regional mall to Dubai". www.khaleejtimes.com. Retrieved 2018-04-08.
- "More luxury villas to go on sale at Emaar's Dubai Hills Estate". ArabianBusiness.com. Retrieved 2018-05-06.
- "Emaar launches brand-new Dubai Hills Mall". Time Out Dubai. Retrieved 2018-04-08.
- "Emaar Malls' 2017 profit rises 11% to Dh2 billion". www.realtybridges.com. Retrieved 2018-03-31.
- "Club Villas for Sale in Dubai Hills". Luxury Property. Retrieved 2018-05-06.
This article "Dubai Hills Estate" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Dubai Hills Estate. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.