|2016||Brisbane Roar Reserves||19||(3)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
Dylan Wenzel-Halls is an Australian professional football player who plays as a striker for Brisbane Roar Football Club in the A-League. He previously played for Brisbane Olympic and Western Pride FC in National Premier Leagues Queensland. While playing for Western Pride, Wenzel-Halls broke the record for the most goals scored in a single National Premier Leagues match, scoring seven goals in a 15–0 win over Sunshine Coast FC.
References[edit | edit source]
- "Roar sign NPL sensation Wenzel-Halls". ESPN.com. AAP. 3 May 2018. Retrieved 4 June 2018.
- "Football Queensland - NPL Match Centre - Western Pride FC v Sunshine Coast FC". SportsTG. 3 March 2017. Retrieved 5 June 2018.
- Lems, David (4 March 2018). "After seven amazing goals, Dylan boosts professional shot". Queensland Times. Retrieved 4 June 2018.
- "Football Queensland - NPL Match Centre - Western Pride FC v Moreton Bay United FC". SportsTG. 2 September 2017. Retrieved 9 May 2018.
- Lems, David (4 September 2017). "'A bit of magic': How young gun set up title-winning goal". Queensland Times. Retrieved 4 June 2018.
This article "Dylan Wenzel-Halls" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Dylan Wenzel-Halls. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.