|Industry||Third-party logistics, Fulfillment|
|Founders 👔||Leigh Williams and Ruslan Kogan|
|Headquarters 🏙️||, |
Number of locations
Area served 🗺️
|Managing Director: Leigh Williams|
Number of employees
eStore Logistics is a tech based third party logistics (3PL) provider that specialises in warehousing and order fulfillment for eCommerce and retail store businesses.
The company was founded by Leigh Williams and Ruslan Kogan in 2008. In 2008 the business was started with a 735 sqm warehouse in Melbourne, Australia. As of 2019 eStore Logistics has over 50,000 sqm of warehouse real estate under lease across four locations.
eStore Logistics leases and operates its own fulfilment centers.
Retailers send their stock to eStore Logistics warehouses from which eStore Logistics provides inventory management, order picking, order packing, shipping and value added services.
eStore Logistics does not operate the last mile delivery vehicles and instead contracts out the last mile delivery to freight carriers such as Australia Post, Star Track, Toll IPEC, Allied Express, DHL, Couriers Please and Fastway.
eStore Logistics provides retailers with an integration plugin which connects their web platform such as Shopify, Magento or BigCommerce with eStore Logistics fulfilment systems.
As clients sales orders pool into eStore Logistics system, the freight carrier for each order is selected by eStore Logistics' proprietary Freight Optimisation System which selects the most suitable and cost effective freight carrier from multiple warehouse locations.
eStore Logistics core work execution system is a heavily modified version of Manhattan Associates SCALE Warehouse Management System (WMS).
Clients of eStore Logistics use cloud based software provided by the company to track real-time inventory across fulfillment centers, manage sales orders and purchase orders and process returns.
Fulfillment and warehousing locations
Fulfillment centers are located in the following cities:
- Melbourne, Australia
- Sydney, Australia
- Marsden Park
The company has won the following awards:
- 2019 NORA Best Fulfillment Service Provider Award
- 2018 NORA Best Fulfillment Service Provider Award
- "eStore Logistics takes order fulfilment to the next level". FullyLoaded.com.au. Retrieved 2019-11-26.
- "Kogan-backed eStore precommits to new Dexus, Goodman sheds". Australian Financial Review. 2019-08-27. Retrieved 2019-11-26.
- "LOGOS to build $25m warehouse for Kogan.com distributor eStore". Australian Financial Review. 2018-03-20. Retrieved 2019-11-26.
- "E-Commerce expansion for eStore Logistics". FullyLoaded.com.au. Retrieved 2019-11-26.
- "eStore Logistics installs Manhattan Associates Supply Chain Commerce Solutions at its Laverton warehouse". www.ferret.com.au. Retrieved 2019-11-26.
- "New warehouse opens for fast-growing eStore Logistics". FullyLoaded.com.au. Retrieved 2019-11-26.
- "eStore Logistics signs up for two Melbourne facilities". FullyLoaded.com.au. Retrieved 2019-11-26.
- "eStore Logistics commits to 12,500sqm NSW warehouse". MHD. 2018-03-23. Retrieved 2019-11-26.
- "A Big Night for Retailers: NORA Winners Announced". Power Retail. 2019-11-01. Retrieved 2019-11-26.
- "Nora Solution Provider Excellence Awards 2018 | Nora Awards". NORA Solution Provider Excellence Awards 2019. Retrieved 2019-11-26.
This article "EStore Logistics" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:EStore Logistics. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.