Eddie Stone is a stage name of a French/Italian Montreal Canadian, born on April 15, 1977, gay pornographic industry actor. Stone was discovered in Los Angeles, California while go-go dancing in a nightclub. He appeared on the Chi Chi LaRue internet sex website "Live And Raw", before being contracted in the film industry exclusively to her Rascal Video studio. Between 2003–2005, he appeared in fourteen Rascal productions (most notably: When in Rome, Stone Fox, Eddie Stone's Private Screening, Set in Stone and Master of the House; wrote, appeared and A GayVN and Grabby nominated screenwriter: Little Big League 2: Second Inning, Sharp & Unknown: Ghost of a Chance.; During his time at "Rascal" he was a cover feature of several gay porn magazine publications: XXXShowcase, , Rascal magazine (the limited edition), and Unzipped; he also appeared in the erotic-coffeetable book Warning!
In 2005, he won the "Best Newcomer" award at the Adult Video News GAYVN Awards (March) and at the Grabby Awards (May). Before coming to Los Angeles, he was the midday host on the world's first gay and lesbian commercial radio station, 103.9 Proud FM in Toronto, Ontario.
- Workload (JetSetMen, March 2007)
- The Stone Age (Eon Films, 2007)
| GayVN Awards for Best Newcomer
- "Evanov takes full control of Proud FM" Archived 2010-08-18 at the Wayback Machine. Xtra!, May 21, 2009.
- "HugeDomains.com - PornConfidential.com is for sale (Porn Confidential)". www.hugedomains.com.
- "TLA Video | Gay Cinema, Gay Adult Movies and Products". www.tlavideo.com.
- "GayVN Home Page AVN". AVN.
- Gay Porn Corner - Interview with Eddie Stone 10-28-2005
- ChicagoPride.com interview with Eddie Stone 08-20-2004
This article "Eddie Stone" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Eddie Stone. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.