Athletics[edit | edit source]
Withnall is a former Australian Athletics Team Captain and Flag Bearer. Withnall was the 2013 and 2014 IAAF Oceania Heptathlon Champion. She retired from the heptathlon following 2016 due to a serious back injury, after which she shifted her focus to the 400m hurdles with national success. She trained as part of the 2015–16 shadow Australia Winter Olympic Bobsleigh team where she was a pilot.
Rugby sevens[edit | edit source]
Modelling career[edit | edit source]
Withnall appeared on the cover of the 2012 Manning-Great Lakes Focus Magazine and was crowned as one of NSW state finalists of the Miss Universe Australia pageant in 2014. She advertised Linebreak compression garments in 2015 and Lexus Australia in 2018.
References[edit | edit source]
- "Elana WITHNALL | Profile". www.iaaf.org.
- "Elana Withnall - Athletics". Minerva Network.
- "Elana strikes gold in Tahiti". Manning River Times. June 21, 2013.
- "Elana flies high for Australia in Oceania Championships". www.dailytelegraph.com.au. July 3, 2014.
- "Athletics NSW Limited". sitedesq.sportstg.com.
- "Meet Elana Withnall - Heptathlete and Rugby 7's". October 31, 2017.
- "Thirteen Oceania Champions". Athletics New South Wales.
- "Lani". SCRUNCHIKO.
- "Rugby Link: Matches Played". www.rugbylink.com.au.
- "Elana Withnall - FOCUS Magazine Aug '11". StarNow.
This article "Elana Withnall" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Elana Withnall. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.