|Born||September 7, 1995|
Eli Levido (born 7 September 1995) is an Australian rugby league player who plays for the North Sydney Bears in the New South Wales Cup. Levido primarily plays Halfback but also plays occasionally at Fullback.
Levido played his junior rugby league with The Cessnock Goannas and represented The NSW Country Under 18's side in 2013. He then went on to play for The Wests Tigers Under 20's side in 2015 before switching over to The South Sydney Rabbitohs at the end of the season.
Levido made his debut for The North Sydney Bears in the 2016 NSW Cup season. In an inconsistent Norths side, Levido turned out to be one of the mainstays of the team. One of the highlights of Levido's season was on the 15 May 2016 against Manly when he kicked the winning field goal to win the match for Norths 23-22.   
In 2017, Levido was again picked to play for Norths in The NSW Cup. On 16 July 2017, Levido kicked a last minute penalty goal to earn Norths a 20-20 draw against Mount Pritchard Mounties. The next week against Newcastle, Levido again kicked a last minute penalty goal but this time it was to win the game for North Sydney in an 18-16 victory.  
- "ISP NSW Report: North Sydney v Manly". Nswrl.com.au. Retrieved 1 August 2017.
- "Fresh Faces Going Places - Eli Levido". Nswrl.com.au. Retrieved 1 August 2017.
- "Eli Levido - North Sydney Bears". Northsydneybears.com.au. Retrieved 1 August 2017.
- "Levido Penalty Goal Gets Bears Home". Nswrl.com.au. Retrieved 1 August 2017.
- "Dramatic Finish Ends In Bears-Mounties Draw". Nswrl.com.au. Retrieved 1 August 2017.
|This Australian rugby league football biography is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Eli Levido" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.