Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
Emerg (Tehran) doesn't exist.
|Edited by||Prof. Iraj Najafi|
|2013 - present|
|License||CC BY-NC 3.0|
Search Emergency (journal) on Amazon.
Emergency is an international, peer-reviewed, continuous, and open access online medical journal. The journal is an academic journal published by Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences. It was the first journal published in the field of emergency medicine in Iran and was based in Shohadaye Tajrish Hospital, Tehran. The scope of this journal includes intensive care medicine, resuscitation, behavioral emergencies, disaster and trauma management, environmental, toxicology, Pediatric emergency medicine, emergency medical services, emergency nursing, forensic medicine, and anything related to emergency medicine. All submissions will be refereed by two reviewers within a maximum of four weeks.
- Adheres to ICMJE recommendations
- Is an official member of Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE)
- Is published continuously and publishes articles as soon as they are accepted
- Uses LOCKSS archiving system
Abstracting and Indexing
- Emerging Sources Citation Index
- PubMed Central/PMC
- Index copernicus
- NLM Catalog
- Index Medicus (IMEMR)
- Science library index
- Google scholar
- Windows Live Academic
- Electronic Journals Library
- InfoBase Index
- Iran journals
- Open J-Gate
- Iran Medex (barakatkns)
- Islamic World Science Citation Database
- International institute of organized research (I2OR)
- CABI (organisation)
- SBMU Scholar
- "Profile of The Journal's Editor In Chief".
- "Sahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences Journal List".
- "Shohadaye Tajrish Hospital".
- "Editorial Policies".
- "Ethical requirements and responsibilities".
- "Publication ethics and malpractice statements".
- "Authorship conflicts".
- "Plagiarism policy".
- "Journal search for "Emergency"".
- "Archive of "Emergency"".
- "Index Copernicus Journals Master List".
- "EBSCO information services".
- "Emergency. - NLM Catalog - NCBI".
- "Emergency Citefactor.org-Journal|Research Paper|Indexing|Impact factor".
- "Emergency Journal - Google Scholar Citations".
- "Emergency | Electronic Journals Library".
- "Directory of Open Access Journals". Missing or empty
- "SBMU Open Access Repository".
This article "Emergency (journal)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Emergency (journal). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.