Emma's Theatre is an Israeli-Canadian-British computer animated television series. It formerly aired on Kids' CBC in Canada, and Playhouse Disney in the United States between programs from June 10, 2011 to June 29, 2012. It is currently aired on BabyTV in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, France, Spain, Germany, Italy, Latin America, Malaysia, Turkey, and Israel.
The program aims to introduce babies and toddlers to different cultures and to expose them to different places and countries through short stories. The show is produced by PitchiPoy Animation Productions and distributed by Decode Entertainment, a DHX Media company.
Emma is a 5-year-old girl who plays a puppet show with a puppet theatre in her room, taking viewers on an adventure to a different place in the world in each episode. Through short stories, Emma introduces different countries and cultures with the help of her puppets. There is also a magic door that has rainbows, a sun and trees. During the ending credits, Emma thanks the puppets and says goodbye to them.
- Emma (voiced by Tabitha St. Germain, Teresa Gallagher in the UK, Marie-Line Laderwijn in French, Yoshinou Nanjo in Japanese, Agnieszka Fajlhauer in Polish, and Rona Bekerman in Israel) is a little 5-year-old girl who loves to put on a puppet shows with her four charming and cute little puppets.
- Puppet #1 (voiced by Kathleen Barr, Jan Hayden Rowles in the UK, Carole Baillien in French, Emiri Katō in Japanese, Leon Pontek in Polish, and Einat Azulay in Israel) is a little male puppet with black hair and a yellow t-shirt.
- Puppet #2 (voiced by Britt McKillip, Maria Darling in the UK, Julie Basecqz in French, Eri Kitamura in Japanese, Zuzanna Jaźwińska in Polish, and Tayla Barkay in Israel) is a little female puppet with blonde hair with two pigtails and a pink t-shirt.
- Puppet #3 (voiced by Chiara Zanni, Jo Wyatt in the UK, Tania Palumbo in French, Mika Kanai in Japanese, Anna Gajewska in Polish, and Dikla Hadar in Israel) is a little female puppet with black hair and a red dress.
- Puppet #4 (voiced by Ian James Corlett, Keith Wickham in the UK, Mathieu Moreau in French, Tetsuya Kakihara in Japanese, Radowsław Pazura in Polish, and Dan Kiesler in Israel) is a little male puppet with spiky orange hair and a green t-shirt.
- Emma's Theatre at TV.comLua error in Module:WikidataCheck at line 23: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
|This television-related article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Emma's Theatre" is from Simple English Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Emma's Theatre.