|SATCAT no.||Lua error in Module:Wd at line 162: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).|
|Start of mission|
|Launch date||Planned: 2018|
|Rocket||Soyuz-2.1b / Fregat|
|Launch site||Vostochny Cosmodrome|
|Band||Ka band 100Gbps|
Energia-100 (Russian: Энергия-100) is a geostationary communications satellite built by the Russian company RSC Energia for its subsidiary Energia-Telecom (Russian: Энергия-Телеком). The whole bandwidths has been leased to the JSC RTComm.RU (Russian: АО РТКомм.РУ) subsidiary of Rostelecom. It is planned to be launched in 2018 by a Soyuz-2.1b/Fregat rocket from the Vostochny Cosmodrome 
Payload[edit | edit source]
While still based on the USP Bus, the payload is one of the modern high throughput Ka band that offers 100Gbit/s of bandwidth. It has been stated that it is equivalen to 1,500 transponders of low bandwidth band.
See also[edit | edit source]
Others articles of the Topic Spaceflight : RadFXSat-2, bluShift Aerospace, Explorer 27, Asgardia Independent Research Center, Timeline of Space Shuttle missions, Falcon 9 booster B1019, Apollo 13 Mission Operations Team
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
- High-throughput satellite – Type of communication satellite.
- ViaSat-1 – A high bandwidth Ka band satellite.
- EchoStar XVII – A high bandwidth Ka band satellite.
References[edit | edit source]
- "Компания "Энергия-Телеком" предоставит "Ростелекому" спутниковый ресурс для оказания услуг связи в Ка-диапазоне" [Energia-Telecom to provide Rostelecom satellite capacity for the provision of telecommunications services in the Ka-band] (in Russian). RSC Energia. September 28, 2015. Retrieved 2016-07-20.CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
- "Спутник "Энергия-100" планируют запустить с "Восточного" в 2018 году" [Energia-100 satellite planned for a 2018 launch from Vostochny] (in Russian). Ria Novosti. October 6, 2015. Retrieved 2016-07-20.CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
- ""Дочка" РКК "Энергия" до конца 2018 года запустит собственный телекоммуникационный спутник" [RSC Energia subsidiary to launch its own communications satellite in 2018] (in Russian). TASS. September 28, 2015. Retrieved 2016-07-20.CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
[edit | edit source]
|This article about one or more spacecraft of the Russian Federation is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|30px||This article about one or more communications satellites is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Energia-100" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Energia-100. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.