Engineered Devices Corporation (EDC)
Engineered Devices Corportation
Engineered Devices Corporation (EDC), founded in the late 1970s, specializes in producing and supplying formwork, shoring, and rebar used in concrete high-rise construction, and is headquartered in Ridgefield Park, NJ. EDC was started by the Limbardo Family and is currently being run by Anthony Limbardo and has been operating in the United States for over 45 years.
|Founded 📆||Late 1970s by the Limbardo Family|
|Headquarters 🏙️||Ridgefield Park, New Jersey, United States|
Area served 🗺️
|Products 📟||Formwork, Shoring|
Number of employees
- Late 1970s - EDC opened in the South Bronx
- 1981 - EDC acquires inventories from the Adria Corporation and DIC Concrete Corporation
- 1984 - EDC acquires assets from the Federal Shoring Corporation
- 1986 - EDC acquires manufacturing assets and rental inventory of the Hico Corporation of America and moves to its Corporate Center in Ridgefield Park, NJ
- 1987 - EDC opens fabrication plant located in Hazelton, PA
- 1999 - EDC patent application granted for crack inducer plate for concrete
- 2010 - EDC patent application granted for crack control for concrete
- 2012 - EDC assisted in the establishment and nourishment of the Concrete Industry Foundation's (CIF) Lee J. Principe Internship Program which provides internship opportunities for university students and graduates interested in engineering roles.
- Present - EDC produces and supplies custom fabricated shoring and building products in the United States
Product and Service Overview
Engineered Devices Corporation fabricates, rents, and sells products and equipment for high-rise concrete construction. The products, systems, engineering, and design service include shoring equipment, forming equipment, building equipment, reinforcement equipment, and flat slabs. Most of the production takes place in its plants in Ridgefield Park, NJ and Hazelton, PA.
- Waterline Square Buildings
- Trans World Airlines Hotel
- One Vanderbilt
- Jean Nouvel’s 53W53 “MoMA Tower”
- 220 Central Park South
- 3 World Trade Center
- 56 Leonard Street
- Climbing formwork
This article "Engineered Devices Corporation" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Engineered Devices Corporation. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.