|Known for||CEO of Gala Games, Co-Founder of Zynga and Digital Gaming Luminary|
Eric Schiermeyer, is the co-founder of Zynga, the game development company behind the widely-known and most played games in history such as Farmville, Farmville 2, Zynga Poker, and many more. Despite all his success in the industry he never stops bringing something new into the gaming world. In this new era of emerging technologies, Eric with his team founded Gala Games, a gaming platform where you can find and play multiple games for free. This is a totally new kind of technology he is crafting as it will allow players to own the items they will earn from the game and amongst all it uses blockchain which gives players an opportunity to earn rewards by interacting and playing the games inside Gala’s Network.
According to TechCrunch, after he left Zynga he became an investor and advisor to Bee Cave Games. He is also involved in one of the biggest social media platforms back in the day. He is the co-founder and the CTO of Myspace, the place for people who have passion in music.
- "Gala Games Unveils Epic RPG 'Mirandus' with Real Ownership of Unique Citadels". www.accesswire.com. Retrieved 2020-11-05.
- Malik, Vandana (2020-03-12). "FarmVille Game Creator Developing a Blockchain Gaming Platform - Breaking News". Cryptoknowmics-Crypto News and Media Platform. Retrieved 2020-11-05.
- "Gala Games Expands Community Footprint With New Initiatives". Coinspeaker. 2020-09-28. Retrieved 2020-11-05.
- "Gala Games Expands Community Footprint With New Initiatives". www.wfmj.com. Retrieved 2020-11-05.
- "Co-Founder "Who Made Numbers God" At Zynga Joins Bee Cave Games As Advisor/Investor". TechCrunch. Retrieved 2020-11-05.
- "DappOnline | Inside GALA: An interview with Eric Schiermeyer". DappOnline.io. Retrieved 2020-11-05.
Eric Schiermeyer on LinkedIn
This article "Eric Schiermeyer" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Eric Schiermeyer. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.