|Founded 📆||1976 in Villabona, Spain|
|Founders 👔||Francisco Rodrigo Belaza, María Jesús Uranga Mendizábal|
|Headquarters 🏙️||, |
Area served 🗺️
Number of employees
Etxeondo is a company that designs and manufactures sportswear for cycling. It is based in the Guipuzcoan town of Irura, in the Basque Country, Spain. It was founded in Villabona, Guipuzcoa, in 1976.
Etxeondo has two premises, both in Spain. The brand’s headquarters is in Irura, where clothing is designed and sold. Garments are manufactured at a second plant in Castejón, Navarre, before being returned to Irura for distribution. The company markets its product worldwide.
Founders Francisco Rodrigo Belaza and María Jesús Uranga Mendizábal, whose background was in high fashion, formed Etxeondo in 1976. The name of the company and the logo were taken from the name of the farmhouse where their first workshop was set up. In 1979, Etxeondo produced its first sports garments for cycling. The Zizurkil amateur cycling team, Sociedad Deportiva Danena, was the first to wear kit made by Etxeondo. By 1986, Etxeondo was a recognized brand on the international cycling scene, supplying clothing to professional teams including Reynolds cycling team and Kas (cycling team).
Sponsor and supplier of cycling teams
Etxeondo has sponsored and supplied a string of professional cycling teams, starting with Reynolds cycling team in 1983. Since then, they have been a technical partner for a range of teams including Orbea, KAS, ONCE, Euskaltel–Euskadi_(1994–2013), Astana and Team Sunweb. Currently, they support the newly-formed Euskadi team, the successor to Euskaltel–Euskadi (1994–2013), which races at Continental level, and the CCC Pro Team. 
Other articles of the topics Sports AND Fashion : W RUGBY
Other articles of the topic Sports : Olivia Ellis, Lauren Steer, Vrchlabí Mad Squirrels, National Collegiate Athletic Association, Nathan Paulin, List of VFL Women's minor premiers, Rachel Alonso
Other articles of the topic Fashion : Carola Remer, Juwelo, Vratim, Baju Sikap, Melody Woodin, Frickls LLC, Saiid Kobeisy
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
- Sportswear (activewear)
- "Inside Etxeondo". RAW Magazine. Retrieved 2 June 2020.
- Angulo, Cristina (13 September 1999). "Maillots para campeones". El País (in español). Retrieved 17 July 2018.
- "The next generation". Fundación Euskadi. Retrieved 2 June 2020.
- "Reynolds 1983". Procyclingstats. Retrieved 16 June 2020.
- Groves, James (29 July 2018). "Etxeondo makes and delivers Tour de France skinsuit for Tom Dumoulin in three hours". BikeBiz. Retrieved 30 June 2020.
- "Orbea and Etxeondo get into gear with Euskadi cycling team". Endurance business. 21 December 2017. Retrieved 18 June 2020.
- "CCC Team Unveils Etxeondo Kit Ahead of 2019 Season". CCC Pro Team. 14 December 2018. Retrieved 18 June 2020.
This article "Etxeondo" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Etxeondo. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.