Evan O’Brien (born January 24, 1982 in San Francisco, United States), better known as Evan, is an American actor, comedian and producer.
Evan O'Brien is an American actor and comedian. He recently starred as series lead in the half-hour TV mockumentary "The Zoo". O'Brien has a reoccurring role on General Hospital on ABC as Leonard J. Rentana, Desk Clerk at the Metro Court Hotel. He has also been seen on NBC's Parks and Recreation and performs regularly to live audiences in Los Angeles and New York.
Life and career
O'Brien has appeared in numerous commercials. O'Brien first landed on television performing in several sketches on Late Night with Conan O'Brien. After graduating from Northeastern University with a focus on English Literature, he worked in off-Broadway dramatic theater and improvisational comedy at UCB and Gotham City Improv in New York City. Now in Los Angeles, O'Brien has appeared at The Comedy Store and Flappers Comedy Club. O'Brien is associated with[vague] charities that focus on performers working with children and young adults in need.
O'Brien was the director for the 6th Annual Slideluck Potshow in Los Angeles, California.
- ↑ "Evan O'Brien; Biography". TheHacks. Retrieved 2011-10-19.
- ↑ Williams, Eddie. The Hacks. Entertainment Mockumentary, 2011, p. 2.
- ↑ "Cast: Evan O'Brien". Indiegogo. Retrieved 2011-10-01.
- ↑ "Slideluck Potshow will mix food and art at Fifth L.A. Studios Friday". La Times. Retrieved 2012-04-27.
- ↑ "Slideluck Potshow Los Angeles VI". Network. Retrieved 2012-04-27.
- Official website Retrieved: 2012-01-25.
- IMDB | EVAN O'BRIEN Retrieved 2012-01-25
- IMDB | 15 Up and Coming Male Actors
This article "Evan O'Brien" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.
- American male actors
- Male actors from San Francisco, California
- 1982 births