Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
Siks in 2008.
|Birth name||Evan Hatch|
|Born||June 6, 1983|
Andover, Massachusetts, US
|Professional wrestling career|
|Ring name(s)||Evan Siks|
Grim For IIW
|Billed height||6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)|
|Billed weight||265 lb (120 kg)|
|Trained by||Kyle Storm|
Search Evan Siks on Amazon.
Evan Hatch (born June 6, 1983) is an American retired professional wrestler, better known by his ring name Evan Siks. Siks is best known for his appearances on the independent circuit in the Northeastern United States for professional wrestling promotions such as New England Championship Wrestling.
Professional wrestling career
Siks debuted in NWA New England in 2000.
On March 4, 2005, Siks and Matt Storm defeated The Logan Brothers and won the PWF Northeast Tag Team Championship and lost the titles to Dan Frietas and Brian Nunes on July 15, 2005. He and Storm lost the titles to Pride (Brian Nunes & Dan Freitas) four months later.
On March 11, 2006, Siks defeated Triplelicious to become the PWF Mayhem Heavyweight Champion, which on August 16, he defeated D.C. Dillinger to unify the championship with the NECW Heavyweight Championship to become the undisputed champion. During this time, he also defeated Kofi Kingston in his debut match. At the end of the year, Siks joined Team Nightmare (Rick Fuller, Jason Blade and Brian Fury) to defeat Team Sabotage (Kristian Frost, John Walters, Eddie Edwards & DC Dillinger) in an 8-man elimination match on December 16, 2006.
He eventually lost the title to D.C. Dillinger in Quincy, Massachusetts on February 26, 2007. On August 18, Siks pinned Rick Fuller with a quick roll-up in a falls count anywhere match at NECW's Birthday Bash 7: Caged Fury. Moments following his victory, Siks was attacked during a postmatch interview by Michael Sane.
Siks retired from professional wrestling in February 2009.
Championships and accomplishments
- New England Championship Wrestling
- Premier Wrestling Federation
- PWF Mayhem Heavyweight Championship (1 time)
- PWF Northeast Tag Team Championship (1 time) - with Matt Storm
- "Evan Siks' Profile at Online World of Wrestling". Online World of Wrestling. Retrieved 2008-10-10.
- Xamin, Mark (2008-08-28). "Kofi Kingston". SLAM! Wrestling Bios and Stories. SLAM! Sports.
- Dykens, Brad (2007-08-18). "NECW Birthday Bash 7: Caged Fury". NECW DVD Reviews by Brad Dykens. OnlineWorldofWrestling.com.
- "N.E.C.W. Triple Crown Heavyweight Title". Puroreso Dojo. 2003.
- "N.E.C.W. Heavyweight Title". Puroreso Dojo. 2003.
- Roelfsema, Eric; Spencer Jawitz (2006). "PWF Northeast Tag Team Title History". Solie's Title Histories.
Others articles of the Topic Professional wrestling : WWE SmackDown 1000, Women's Extreme Wrestling, Lana Austin, Imperium (professional wrestling), Defiant Hardcore Championship, WWE, Shimmer Volumes
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
This article "Evan Siks" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Evan Siks. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.