|Headquarters 🏙️||, |
Area served 🗺️
Number of employees
FXPrimus Europe (CY) Ltd is a Cyprus based online brokerage founded in 2009. The company is fully EU regulated by CySEC (Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission).
FXPRIMUS provides retail exchange trading via the MT4 Trading Platform on desktop and mobile. The company provides Straight Through Processing financial services to international retail clients.
Tradable instruments offered by the company include forex pairs, energies, indices and commodities.
FXPRIMUS was founded in Limassol, Cyprus in 2009.
In July 2015, FXPRIMUS appoints third party Boudica Client Trust to oversee the processing of client withdrawals. In November 2016, the company announced the offering of 2.5 Million Euros free Client Funding Insurance to all clientele.
- "FX Primus Europe (CY) Ltd". Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission. Retrieved 24 October 2017.
- Nikolova, Maria (25 February 2016). "FXPRIMUS beefs up offering of MT4 trading tools". LeapRate. Retrieved 11 October 2017.
- Imtiaz, Asif (2 September 2015). "FXPRIMUS Becomes One of the First Regulated Forex Brokers to Accept Bitcoin". Payment Week. Retrieved 11 October 2017.
- Fox, Mike (15 January 2015). "Manchester City FC announces partnership with FXPRIMUS". LeapRate. Retrieved 8 June 2017.
- Golovtchenko, Victor (22 July 2016). "Exclusive: FXPRIMUS Terminates Sponsorship Deal with Manchester City". Finance Magnates. Retrieved 8 June 2017.
- Saks-McLeod, Andrew (10 July 2015). "FXPRIMUS client funding processes to be overseen by Boudica Client Trust". LeapRate. Retrieved 24 October 2017.
- Patterson, Jeff (28 November 2016). "FXPRIMUS Strengthens Client Fund Security With Coverage Up to €2.5m". Finance Magnates. Retrieved 8 June 2017.
- Jayson, Stefan. "Exclusive: FxPrimus review". TradeIO.
- Firth, Colin (11 September 2017). "FXPRIMUS Adds 5 Cryptocurrencies to its Trading Platform". Finance Magnates. Retrieved 11 October 2017.
This article "FXPRIMUS" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.