Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
|Single by Datarock|
|from the album Datarock Datarock|
|Format||CD, digital download|
|Genre||Dance-punk, indie pop, funk rock|
|Datarock singles chronology|
"Fa-Fa-Fa" is a song by the Norwegian band Datarock. The second single of first studio album Datarock Datarock in 2006.
The song was used in an episode of the Comedy Central series, Workaholics. The song was also used by Google to promote their new "Material Design" language on the newest version of their Android mobile operating system. The somg eas also used in episode 3 of the Norwegian mini-series Swahiliwood starring Ylvis.
The music video was uploaded to NettwerkMusic's YouTube account on April 18, 2007.
CD Maxi single:
- "Fa-Fa-Fa" (Shakes Remix)
- "Fa-Fa-Fa" (Princess Superstar's New York Dirty Disco Rabbit Pearl Remix)
- "Fa-Fa-Fa" (Fa-Fa-Fast & Furious Discomix)
- A1 "Fa-Fa-Fa"
- A2 "Fa-Fa-Fa" (Princess Superstar's New York Dirty Disco Rabbit Pearl Remix)
- B "Fa-Fa-Fa" (Fa-Fa-Fast & Furious Discomix)
- A "Fa Fa Fa" (Album Version)
- B "Fa Fa Fa" (Riton Turbo Disco Remix)
This article "Fa-Fa-Fa" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.