Fallen Angels is a live action Manga film based on the Real@Manga standards.
The preview of the film, a 10 minute screener, was showcased at the Sitges International Film Festival, having a standing ovation and positive reviews. In the audience there were directors such as Quentin Tarantino and Dario Argento, who congratulated the director for his unique visual achievement by taking live actors to the screen in a Manga style.
Scarlett Da Vinci is a revolutionary teenager, and a well known hacker, who strives through life to overcome poverty and the unexpected mysterious suicide of her mother, due to the foreclosure of her house. These events ignite the spark that ends up triggering the unthinkable. As a means of vengeance for what the establishment did to her dilapidated life, she engages in the operation Snow Cake, an intricately plan to hack the servers of the NSA and the White House, seeking to expose their naughty secrets. But the information found in her wake, forces her to a rapid exile in Europe, where the plane which was taking her, is suddenly shot down and her whereabouts, unknown.
Fallen Angels was shot in Los Angeles, New York, Barcelona, Rome, Budapest, Shanghai and Hong Kong.
As TELAM reports , The importance of the film lies in being the first and only film in history to win an award for best Manga Film, done with real actors.
The Actress Caroline Posada became also the first Human to win an award as Best Manga Actress  , Bart Leenders as Best Manga Actor, while the Director won the award for Best Manga Director, and the movie won for Best Manga Film
During the AFM American Film Market 2016, the movie became a sensation between Asian distributors who are now becoming part of the release.
Overall, the film received positive reviews among distributors in general, particularly in the Asian Region and is ready to participate in the Honk Kong Film Market in March 2017 .
Fallen Angels will be commercially released first in the United States, in November 2017, and in the rest of the world in December. It is already confirmed that the film will be in competition in over 10 film festival during the summer circuit of 2017.
- "IMDbPro". pro-labs.imdb.com. Retrieved 2016-12-16.
- "Guido Baechler". IMDb. Retrieved 2016-12-26.
- "Guido Baechler: Executive Profile & Biography - Bloomberg". www.bloomberg.com. Retrieved 2016-12-26.
- "Andrew G. Vajna". IMDb. Retrieved 2016-12-26.
- "Se celebró el primer festival del Arte Non Stop en Buenos Aires". www.telam.com.ar. Retrieved 2016-12-28.
- "Caroline Posada". IMDb. Retrieved 2016-12-26.
- "Se celebró el primer festival del Arte Non Stop en Buenos Aires - PAIS 24 | La verdad a diario". www.pais24.com. Retrieved 2016-12-28.
- "Bart Leenders". IMDb. Retrieved 2016-12-26.
- "HKTDC Hong Kong International Film & TV Market (FILMART) - Fair Details". www.hktdc.com. Retrieved 2016-12-26.
This article "Fallen Angels" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Fallen Angels. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.