Falmouth Beach Hotel
|Falmouth Beach Hotel|
Falmouth Beach Hotel in 2007
|Location||Gyllyngvase, Falmouth, Cornwall, UK|
Fatal error: The format of the coordinate could not be determined. Parsing failed.
|Number of rooms||31|
Falmouth Beach Hotel was a hotel on the seafront of Gyllyngvase beach in Falmouth, Cornwall operated in conjunction with the neighbouring St Michael's Hotel & Spa. The original four-storey 120-room hotel was operated by Best Western.
On 30 April 2012, the hotel was devastated by a fire which broke out on the third floor at roughly 12 noon, which caused the roof to collapse and significant damage to the building. The blaze was tackled by some 100 fire fighters. Amongst the guests at the hotel at the time of the fire was Blur guitarist Graham Coxon. Most of the hotel was demolished over the next months. The site stood empty for months and was eventually put up for sale due to retirement.
- Thomas, David (2014-06-11). "Plans revealed for Falmouth Beach Hotel site". The West Briton. Archived from the original on 24 May 2015. Retrieved 2015-05-24. Unknown parameter
- "Falmouth Beach Hotel - Rooms". Falmouth Beach Hotel. Archived from the original on 19 February 2015. Retrieved 2015-05-24. Unknown parameter
- "Falmouth Beach Hotel in Cornwall destroyed by 'massive' fire". The Independent. 30 April 2012. Retrieved 30 April 2012.
- Watts, Peter (July 2003). The Level Guide to the South West. How To Books Ltd. p. 155. ISBN 978-1-85703-906-1. Search this book on
- "Fire at Falmouth Beach Hotel". This is Cornwall. Archived from the original on 2 May 2012. Retrieved 30 April 2012. Unknown parameter
- "Falmouth hotel fire: Blur guitarist among guests". BBC. 30 April 2012. Retrieved 30 April 2012.
Other articles of the topic Cornwall : Peter Romary, Mark Collicott, St Martin, Looe, Charlestown Rowing Club, Augustus Smith (actor), List of cider producers in Cornwall
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
This article "Falmouth Beach Hotel" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Falmouth Beach Hotel. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.