Fix-It Felix Jr
|Designer(s)||Walt Disney Animation Studios|
|Publisher(s)||Disney Interactive Studios|
|Publication date||July 2012|
Search Fix-It Felix Jr on Amazon.
Fix-It Felix Jr. is the 8-bit arcade video game featured in the Disney movie, Wreck-It Ralph.
The game was thought as the fiction of the film; however, it has existed since 2012 as a promotion for it. There was also a flash version that is included in the official Disney website.
In the version of the promotional arcade, as in the introduction of the movie Wreck-It Ralph, the game is based on the land of Niceland.
It starts when Ralph goes to sleep on a stump, but is suddenly moved to the dump, when Ralph wakes up, is aware and is enraged at having moved his stump. In the area where the stump was moved, the construction of the Nicelanders apartment begins and when the construction is finished, the Nicelanders arrive to make a residence in the newly built apartment.
Then Ralph arrives enraged and is willing to break the building, smashing the windows while climbing and throwing Gene, the Mayor, into the air. When Ralph arrives at the fourth floor, the Nicelanders ask Fix-It Felix for help to repair the damage caused by Ralph, and he arrives saying his phrase "I Can Fix It!".
At the end of each level, Felix is rewarded with a gold medal and a cake, while Ralph is thrown into the mud puddle.
The prototype of the game was shown at the 2011 D23 Expo, showing that video games were going to be the theme of the movie Wreck-It Ralph.
Due to the great success of the movie, several versions of the game have been developed, none of them official. In 2014, Airwalk Studios made a version for the Genesis/Mega Drive; only twenty-five cartridges have been distributed. A version for the Atari 2600 called "Fix-It Felix Sr." was also developed.
This section contains a list of miscellaneous information. (January 2018)
- The game is inspired by Donkey Kong
- In the games of Disney Infinity 2.0 & 3.0 the cabin of the game appears.
- In the film, the video game is represented as an arcade game created during the golden age of arcade video games.
- The game could be purchased from eBay along with its cabin.
- At Comic-Con San Diego 2012, two artificially aged game consoles were made available for play in the video arcade 'Tilt' in the Horton Plaza shopping centre..
- "Lol.Disney: Wreck-It Ralph: Fix-It Felix Jr". January 12, 2018.
- "Fix-It Felix Atari 2600 Homebrew". January 13, 2018.
- "Fix-It Felix jr. in eBay". January 13, 2018.
- ""Fix-It Felix Jr: Wreck-It Ralph" retro excitement extends across San Diego Comic-Con with playable arcade game and panel presentations". January 16, 2018.
- Fix It Felix JR. (Sega Genesis), - Channel "Lost Classics" in YouTube
This article "Fix-It Felix Jr" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.