Flag of Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan
|Use||Civil and state flag|
|Adopted||28 June 2011|
The Flag of Gilgit Baltistan is the flag of the Autonomous Province of Gilgit Baltistan within Northern Pakistan. The Gilgit Baltistan provincial flag shows the emblem of Pakistan is reflective of the natural topography of the province - the Markhor, is the "National animal"; Deodar cedar, is the "National tree"; and K2 is the "National mountain" of the country. Displaying Pakistani national colours, white and dark Green, with a Crescent and star to represent the Muslim-majority all of which shows its Islamic heritage and strong ties with the Federation of Pakistan respectively. No Inscription devised below in Urdu, respectively.
- Flag of Pakistan (Federal)
- Coat of arms of Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan
- "Pakistan flag". Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Government of Pakistan. Archived from the original on 2009-03-05. Retrieved 2007-12-11. Unknown parameter
- https://www.timesnownews.com/international/article/pakistan-to-elevate-gilgit-baltistan-to-full-fledged-province-report/654018. Missing or empty
- https://www.dawn.com/news/963973. Missing or empty
|This Pakistan-related article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
|This Asian flag-related article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Flag of Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Flag of Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.