Four Winds Airport
Four Winds Airport
|Owner||Four Winds Enterprises|
|Location||10000 CR 134, Celina, TX 75009|
|Elevation AMSL||790 ft / 241 m|
Fatal error: The format of the coordinate could not be determined. Parsing failed.
Sources: Federal Aviation Administration unless noted otherwise
Four Winds Airport (FAA LID: 9S1) is a privately owned public airport in Celina, Collin County, Texas, United States, located approximately 3 nautical miles (5.6 km) northeast of the central business district. The airport has no IATA or ICAO designation.
The airport is used solely for general aviation purposes.
Four Winds Airport is located at an elevation of 790 feet (240 m) above mean sea level (AMSL), and has one runway:
- Runway 18/36: 2,662 x 100 ft. (811 x 30 m), Surface: Turf
For the 12-month period ending 31 December 2015, the airport had 400 aircraft operations, an average of 1 per day: 100% general aviation. At that time there were 4 aircraft based at this airport: 100% single-engine, with no ultralights, helicopters, gliders, multi-engine, or jets.
- FAA Airport Master Record for 9S1 ( PDF). Federal Aviation Administration, Effective 26 April 2018.
- "Texas Airport Directory - Celina, Four Winds (9S1)" (PDF). Texas Department of Transportation. Retrieved 14 May 2018.
- "9S1 - Celina [Four Winds Airport], TX, US - Airport". Great Circle Mapper. Retrieved 14 May 2018.
- "Economic Profile: Roche Harbor Airport (9S1)" (PDF). Washington State Department of Transportation. 2001.
- FAA Airport Master Record for WA09 ( PDF). Federal Aviation Administration, Effective 26 April 2018.
- "Celina, Four Winds (9S1)" (PDF). at Texas DOT Airport Directory
- Resources for this airport:
Other articles of the topic Aviation : 2019 Boeing 737 MAX crisis, 2019 Boeing 737 MAX groundings, KC International Airlines, Laudamotion destinations, Astral Airways, AnimaWings, Venus Airlines
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
|This aviation-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an airport in Texas is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Four Winds Airport" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Four Winds Airport. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.