Franck Saurel (born 6 February 1978) is a French actor. Saurel was born in Toulouse, France, and at the age of 17, decided to follow an education in the Theatre. Franck Saurel studied at Aix-Marseille University near Marseille and Alma mater of the University of Sorbonne Nouvelle Paris 3.
Saurel has performed across many genres including film, being a supporting actor in the French movie Gardiens de l'ordre (2010) and Opera performing as the lead, Pasha Selim with Sally Matthews as Konstanze in Mozart's Die Entführung aus dem Serail. In 2015 The Guardian stated that his performance was outstanding, mesmerising culture. The Daily Telegraph said of Saurel's performance, role of Pasha Selim, commandingly played by the actor Franck Saurel. Seen and Heard International described the performance, saying Saurel was an remarkable actor.
Television, film and stage performances
- 2001−2002: Tambours sur la Digue – bystanders - various roles
- 2004 Six Hours - the neighbour
- 2005 Les Brigades du Tigre - Rudy
- 2009 Les Gardiens de l´ordre - Nick - l'homme de main
- 2010 La fille qui tangue - L'homme
- 2013 L′Elu(e) - Albert
- 2015 Die Entführung aus dem Serail - Lead role, Pasha Selim
- 2020 Die Entführung aus dem Serail - Lead role, Pasha Selim
Dance | Cabaret
- 2017 Cabaret: Cabaret Apocalypse. acrobatic dancer
- 2019 Dance: contemporary dance. Choreography by Florence Bernad
- 2020 Dance: contemporary dance. Choreography by Florence Bernad
- 2009 Cyrano de Bergrac - épeiste actor
- 2010 The Sound of Music - Actor | Cover role: Zigler
- 2011 La clemenza di Tito - épeiste actor
- 2014 Les Troyens - Actor, épeiste, acrobat and dancer
- 2020 Opera - Die Entführung aus dem Serail - Lead role, Pasha Selim 
- ↑ Ashley, Tim (June 14, 2015). "Die Entführung aus dem Serail review – outstanding, mesmerising culture-clash comedy" – via www.theguardian.com.
- ↑ Christiansen, Rupert (June 14, 2015). "Die Entführung aus dem Serail, Glyndebourne, review: 'fatally slow'" – via www.telegraph.co.uk.
- ↑ ""Die Entführung" at the Proms – Too Beautiful for Our Ears…and Too Many Notes? : Seen and Heard International".
- ↑ "Explore Die Entführung aus dem Serail". Glyndebourne.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 "Home". Glyndebourne.
- ↑ https://www.theguardian.com/music/2012/jun/26/les-troyens-royal-opera-house-review
This article "Franck Saurel" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Franck Saurel. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.