This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (May 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Note to deleting admin: This page has been created repeatedly under this or other names, such as Franck Rouas, and if it is deleted, it should probably also be protected from creation.
Frank Rouas, is an aromachologist known as the official perfumer for the Jackson family. He is most known for his creation of the Eau de Parfums Jackson’s, which is a tribute fragrance collection created by Michael Jackson and the Jackson family.
Rouas was ordained the official perfumer of the Jackson family after being chosen to create the luxury fragrance line which includes Michael Jackson “Tribute” and Michael Jackson “Legend”. The fragrance line was launched at the Cannes Film Festival where it was met with critical acclaim.
He was born in Nice, France. He cites how growing up in Nice was a major influence in him becoming a perfumer.
Despite the fragrances, initial success the line was met with some duress after a company named Bravado claimed to exclusively own the rights to Jackson’s merchandise after his death. Determined to make the vision of the Jackson family continues to be successful Rouas and the Jackson family sought legal help and was awarded the rights to continue to produce the fragrance line under certain provisions.
References/Notes and references
- "Joe Jackson signs Perfume deal with Julian Rouas Paris Inc".JWJackson. 02 Dec 2010
- "French perfumer, family team up for Jackson scents".ABS/CBN News. 01 Jan 2011
- "Julian Rouas Paris Celebrates 'JRP-Jackson' Perfumes With Joseph Jackson at Cannes".Yahoo News. 05 May 2011
- "Julian Rouas in Paris is involved in creating the scents".Hollywood Reporter. 18 May 2011
- "French perfumer, family team up for Michael Jackson scents".Beverly Hills Courier 08 May 2011
- "Michael Jackson: His official perfume was created by a Frenchman!". Purple People. 05 Jan 2011
- "The perfume of Michael Jackson is Nice".Nice.Matin. 05 Jan 2011
- "Michael Jackson perfume launch causes stink".Dawn. 06 June 2011
- "Bravado Selected Merchandiser For Superstar Michael Jackson".UniversalMusic.com. 20 Aug 2009
- "Julian Rouas Paris, Makers of the Jackson Family Fragrances Wins Settlement against Bravado International".Digital Journal. 04 Dec 2012
- "Joe Jackson's tribute perfume gets new launch date".Reuters. 05 Jan 2012
|This biographical article related to fashion is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Frank Rouas" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Frank Rouas. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.