Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
Frederic P. Reichey
Frederic Patrick Reichey (March 25, 1895 – March 3, 1978) was an American Democratic Party politician from Bradley Beach, New Jersey, who served as the Director of the Monmouth County, New Jersey Board of Chosen Freeholders. He also served as assistant postmaster, borough clerk, and borough treasurer for Bradley Beach, New Jersey.
He was born on March 25, 1895 in Belmar, New Jersey.
Reichey was elected in a close race in 1932, and served a single three-year term on the Board of Freeholders. When Democrats took a majority on the Board with the election of Arthur Pryor and Henry W. Herbert in the 1933 general election, Reichey was chosen as Director of the Monmouth County, New Jersey Board of Chosen Freeholders for the years 1934 and 1935.
Frederic P. Reichey was not a candidate in the 1935 general election. By 1936 he was the Borough Clerk for Bradley Beach, New Jersey.
- List of Monmouth County Freeholder Directors
- "F. P. Reichey, 82, Was Freeholder". Asbury Park Press. Asbury Park, New Jersey. March 4, 1978. Retrieved 2018-01-28.
- Journal of the Senate of the State of New Jersey. 1929. p. 1415. Search this book on
- "Boro Clerk Frederic P. Reichey". Asbury Park Press. November 6, 1936. Retrieved 2018-01-28.
- "Frederic P. Reichey, 82". The Daily Gazette. Schenectady, New York. March 4, 1978.
Bryant B. Newcomb
| Monmouth County Freeholder Director
Raymond L. Wyckoff
|This article about a New Jersey politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Frederic P. Reichey" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.