Frederick Falkiner Goold
Goold was born in County Limerick on 6 November 1808 and educated at Trinity College, Dublin, He was appointed Archdeacon of Raphoe in 1852; and Private Chaplain to the Lord Lieutenant of Ireland in 1858. He died at Bath, Somerset on January 29 1877.
References[edit | edit source]
- Ireland The Times (London, England), Thursday, May 13, 1869; pg. 5; Issue 26436. Category: News (Officiates at the funeral of Thomas Langlois Lefroy Lord Chief Justice of Ireland from 1852 to 1866)
- To The Editor Of The Times.LEIGH. The Times (London, England), Saturday, Jan 05, 1861; pg. 11; Issue 23822. (acknowledging a donation to the distressed weavers of Coventry)Category: Letters to the Editor
- NUI Galway
- Limerick Diocese Heritage
- "Alumni Dublinenses (1593-1860)" Burtchchaell,G.D.;Sadleir,T.H (Ed) p332: Dublin, Alex ThomThom & Co
- 'Multiple News Items' The Morning Post (London, England), Saturday, April 17, 1852; pg. 3; Issue 24447
- Ireland. The Times (London, England), Monday, Mar 15, 1858; pg. 12; Issue 22941. Category: News
- 'Births, Deaths, Marriages and Obituaries' Freeman's Journal and Daily Commercial Advertiser (Dublin, Ireland), Friday, February 2, 1877
- "Death of the Bishop of Kilmore". The Times. The Times Digital Archive. 1 February 1870. p. 10.
Others articles of the Topic Anglicanism : National Episcopal Historians and Archivists, Clive Hogger, Deputy Clerk of the Closet, Walter Thomas (priest), Mike McGurk, All Saints Episcopal Church (Appleton, Wisconsin)
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
|This biography of an Irish religious figure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Frederick Falkiner Goold" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Frederick Falkiner Goold. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.