Frederick Falkiner Goold
Goold was born in County Limerick on 6 November 1808 and educated at Trinity College, Dublin, He was appointed Archdeacon of Raphoe in 1852; and Private Chaplain to the Lord Lieutenant of Ireland in 1858. He died at Bath, Somerset on January 29 1877.
- Ireland The Times (London, England), Thursday, May 13, 1869; pg. 5; Issue 26436. Category: News (Officiates at the funeral of Thomas Langlois Lefroy Lord Chief Justice of Ireland from 1852 to 1866)
- To The Editor Of The Times.LEIGH. The Times (London, England), Saturday, Jan 05, 1861; pg. 11; Issue 23822. (acknowledging a donation to the distressed weavers of Coventry)Category: Letters to the Editor
- NUI Galway
- Limerick Diocese Heritage
- "Alumni Dublinenses (1593-1860)" Burtchchaell,G.D.;Sadleir,T.H (Ed) p332: Dublin, Alex ThomThom & Co
- 'Multiple News Items' The Morning Post (London, England), Saturday, April 17, 1852; pg. 3; Issue 24447
- Ireland. The Times (London, England), Monday, Mar 15, 1858; pg. 12; Issue 22941. Category: News
- 'Births, Deaths, Marriages and Obituaries' Freeman's Journal and Daily Commercial Advertiser (Dublin, Ireland), Friday, February 2, 1877
- "Death of the Bishop of Kilmore". The Times. The Times Digital Archive. 1 February 1870. p. 10.
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
|This biography of an Irish religious figure is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Frederick Falkiner Goold" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Frederick Falkiner Goold. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.