NOTE: This is a stub article. Please add more information as it becomes available.
|Nationality||Australian, New Zealand|
|Height||175 cm (5 ft 9 in)|
Westbrook was born in New Zealand but moved to Australia at the age of three. She started out as a child model but did not officially sign with a major agency until 2012. Westbrook grew up near Sydney in the eastern suburb of Paddington before moving to New York to pursue more international modeling opportunities.
Westbrook was discovered by Australian-based Chic Model Management during the Girlfriend Model Search in 2012. Throughout her career, she has been on the cover of and featured in numerous magazines such as Vogue, Harper's Bazaar, Elle Australia, RUSSH and more.
- "Premier Model Management - Gabby Westbrook". Premier Model Management. Retrieved 27 March 2018.
- "Exclusive Interview - Gabby Westbrook". Inoubliable Model Army. Retrieved 27 March 2018.
- "Meet the Models - Gabby Westbrook-Patrick". Oyster Magazine. Retrieved 27 March 2018.
- "Harper's Bazaar have their eye on: Gabby Westbrook-Patrick". Chic Management. Retrieved 27 March 2018.
- "Gabby Westbrook-Patrick: From Paddington to A-List parties for model". Daily Telegraph. Retrieved 27 March 2018.
- "Aussie Model Gabby Westbrook". GQ. Retrieved 27 March 2018.
- "Focus on Models: Gabby Westbrook". Vogue Italia. Retrieved 27 March 2018.
- "Morning Glory: Gabby Westbrook". Harper's Bazaar. Retrieved 27 March 2018.
- "Gabby Westbrook-Patrick covers Elle Magazine Australia". Chic Management. Retrieved 27 March 2018.
- "Gabby Westbrook's beauty go-tos". RUSSH Magazine. Retrieved 27 March 2018.
|This biographical article about a model is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Gabby Westbrook" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Gabby Westbrook. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.