Garegin Ashoti Tosunyan
|Born||Garegin Ashoti Tosunyan|
May 14, 1955
Yerevan, Armenian SSR
banker, president of the Association of Russian Banks
Garegin Ashoti Tosunyan (Armenian: Գարեգին Աշոտի Թոսունյան, born 14 May 1955 in Yerevan, Armenian SSR) is a Russian banker of Armenian origin. He is the president of the Association of Russian Banks. He is a corresponding member of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Professor, Doctor of Law.
- 1955: Born in Yerevan, Armenia
- 1971: Graduated from high school and entered the Faculty of Physics of Moscow State Universiy
- 1994: First vice president, Association of Russian banks
- 2001: President, Association of banks of Central Russia
- 2002: President of Association of Russian Banks
- Chairman of the Council of the Moscow Banking Union (since 2002)
- Chairman of the All-Russian Council of Regional Banking Associations (since 2002)
- Vice-President of the Free Economic Society of Russia (since 2010)
- Vice-President of the International Management Academy (since 2011)
This article "Garegin Tosunyan" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Garegin Tosunyan. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.