|File:Gayish Podcast Superman-style Shirt Logo.jpeg|
|Hosted by||Mike Johnson and Kyle Getz|
|Audio format||Podcast (via streaming or downloadable MP3)|
|No. of episodes||97|
|Original release||April 2, 2017 – current|
Search Gayish (podcast) on Amazon.
Gayish is an LGBT+ podcast that "bridges the gap between sexuality and actuality". Hosts Mike Johnson and Kyle Getz talk about gay (and lesbian and bi and trans and straight) stereotypes they fit into, ones they don't, and everything in between.
Episodes focus on a specific topic each week, with Mike and Kyle sharing research and anecdotes from their own experience, often with guests. Each episode ends with Mike and Kyle (and any guests) sharing their "gayest" and "straightest" things of the week, highlighting stereotypes of gay and straight people and how sometimes they apply, sometimes they don't, and usually they're ridiculous. Periodically, they release mini-episodes dubbed "Shrinkage".
Mike and Kyle met in the fall of 2008 while working at Microsoft, when Kyle got into Mike's jeep to catch a ride to an event hosted by the company's LGBTQ employee group, GLEAM. Through yoga, a breakup, a wedding, lots of Dungeons & Dragons, and a divorce, the two became closer. Friends suggested they should start a podcast - and they did.
- Theme song: “P.S. I’m Gayish” by Charlie Finn, available on iTunes and Spotify
- Break music: “Mike and Kyle Take a Break” by Mike Johnson
- “Momsplaining with Ma Johnson” Music: “Marty Gots a Plan”, by Kevin MacLeod
- Ex Rated Movies Podcast Episode 28, The Celluloid Closet (06/12/2017) 
- In the Myx Podcast, Episodes 35 (01/12/2018) and 36 (01/19/2018)
- SarahTalk, Episode 98 (02/18/2018)
- Pride 48, New Orleans Podcasting Expo (08/25/2018)
- Himeros Live, Episode 17 (08/31/2018)
- Ex Rated Movies Podcast Episode 87, Cruising (09/17/2018)
- Portland Podcast Festival (11/10/2018) 
- HeSaidHeSaid Podcast Episode ??
- Himeros Live, Episode 31 (12/07/2018)
Awards and accolades
- Nominated for The People's Choice award for Best LGBTQ Podcast at the 12th Annual Podcast Awards in 2017
- Named Top 10 LGBT Podcast 
- Nominated for The People's Choice award for Best LGBTQ Podcast at the 13th Annual Podcast Awards in 2018
- Named Feedspot Top 20 LGBT Podcast for 2018
- Named #1 "Podcasts We're In Love With" by Bruler Homme
- Consistently in Top 200 and as high as #13 in iTunes Health/Sexuality Charts
|001||04/02/2017||First Date||54 min|
|004||04/23/2017||Brothers (w/ Marty and Murph Johnson)||49 min|
|005||04/30/2017||Stags (w/ Doug Antkowiak)||70 min|
|007||05/15/2017||Mother (w/ Patty Johnson)||54 min|
|008||05/25/2017||Safe Space||58 min|
|009||05/30/2017||Ball(s) (w/ Dan Patzer)||59 min|
|010||06/05/2017||Dungeons & Dragons (w/ Matt Eaton, Carly Dykes and Sharayah Lewis)||57 min|
|011||06/12/2017||Exes (w/ Matt Fisher and Ryan Weadon)||62 min|
|012||06/20/2017||Gay Pride||57 min|
|013||06/25/2017||Pride Flag [Shrinkage]||25 min|
|016||07/11/2017||Mormon (w/ Derek Flora)||58 min|
|017||07/13/2017||Andrew Garfield [Shrinkage]||20 min|
|021||08/07/2017||Gender (w/ Zipporah Jarmon and Michelle Janayea)||51 min|
|024||08/30/2017||Ghosts [Shrinkage]||22 min|
|025||09/02/2017||Boxing (w/ Murph Johnson)||62 min|
|026||09/05/2017||Hookup Apps||55 min|
|027||09/12/2017||Dream Daddy||65 min|
|028||09/19/2017||My Favorite Gayish Murder||82 min|
|029||09/23/2017||Trans Murders [Shrinkage]||25 min|
|030||09/25/2017||Drag Queens (w/ Honey Bucket)||53 min|
|031||10/02/2017||Straight Porn||68 min|
|032||10/09/2017||Coming Out||68 min|
|033||10/16/2017||Butt Stuff||66 min|
|034||10/24/2017||Weddings (w/ Carly Dykes and Matt Eaton)||46 min|
|037||11/14/2017||Priests (w/ Joseph Peters-Mathews)||48 min|
|039||11/28/2017||Body Image||58 min|
|041||12/13/2017||G0ys [Shrinkage]||18 min|
|042||12/15/2017||Glitter [Shrinkage]||21 min|
|043||12/20/2017||Sex Toys||62 min|
|044||01/01/2018||Clip Show||33 min|
|045||01/09/2018||Gay Divorce||58 min|
|046||01/15/2018||The Versace Murder||53 min|
|047||01/17/2018||Aziz Ansari [Shrinkage]||16 min|
|048||01/23/2018||Power Dynamics (w/ Andrew Gurza)||62 min|
|049||01/29/2018||Disney (w/ Doug Antkowiak)||71 min|
|051||02/14/2018||Figure Skating||61 min|
|052||02/20/2018||Hanky Code (w/ Patty Johnson)||60 min|
|053||02/28/2018||Oral: Live in Seattle||57 min|
|056||03/19/2018||RuPaul [Shrinkage]||15 min|
|057||03/21/2018||Don't Ask-Don't Tell (w/ Jeffrey Masters)||49 min|
|060||04/11/2018||Ally Steinfeld||63 min|
|061||04/26/2018||BDSM (w/ Max Cameron)||89 min|
|062||05/02/2018||Gay Bars (w/ Josh Galassi)||69 min|
|063||05/06/2018||Interview with Josh Galassi [Shrinkage]||29 min|
|064||05/09/2018||Gay Dating||69 min|
|070||06/15/2018||Amtrak Deaths||75 min|
|071||06/19/2018||Queer Eye [Shrinkage]||24 min|
|072||06/21/2018||Queer Dads||66 min|
|076||07/19/2018||Wine (w/ Chris Bolla)||85 min|
|077||07/26/2018||Homophobes (w/ Josh Galassi)||60 min|
|082||08/30/2018||Handjobs: Live in New Orleans||55 min|
|083||09/06/2018||Gay Porn (w/ Davey Wavey)||68 min|
|085||09/20/2018||Cruising (w/ Matt Fisher and Ryan Weadon)||74 min|
|088||10/12/2018||Pumpkin Spice||73 min|
|089||10/18/2018||LA Gays (w/ Justin Michael Williams)||91 min|
|090||10/25/2018||Gay Taxonomy||86 min|
|091||11/01/2018||Freddie Mercury||83 min|
|092||11/08/2018||Gay Virginity (w/ He Said He Said)||79 min|
|095||11/29/2018||Sluts: Live(ish) in Portland||53 min|
|097||12/13/2018||Gay Dreams||81 min|
|098||12/20/2018||Nipples (w/ Davey Wavey)||65 min|
|100||01/04/2019||Q&Gay, Hung for the 1st (w/ Dan Garlington)||105 min|
|101||01/10/2019||The Gym||68 min|
- "Episode 28 - The Celluloid Closet". Ex Rated Podcast. 12 June 2017.
- "Episode 35". In The Myx Podcast. 12 January 2018.
- "Episode 36". In The Myx Podcast. 19 January 2018.
- "Episode 98 - The Glass Is Empty But The Bottle's Not! w/ Mike & Kyle of Gayish". SarahTalk. 18 February 2018.
- "New Orleans 2018 Podcasting Expo". Pride48. 25 August 2018.
- "Episode 17 - A Watched Pot Never Ejaculates". Himeros TV Live. 31 August 2018.
- "Episode 87 - Cruising". Ex Rated Podcast. 17 September 2018.
- "Gayish". Portland Podcast Festival 2018. 10 November 2018.
- "Episode 31 - Gay Cruising". Himeros Live by Davey Wavey. 7 December 2018.
- Trent Morrison (9 March 2018). "10 LGBT Podcasts Your Ears Need". Buzzfeed.
- Anuj Agarwal (16 October 2018). "Top 20 LGBT Podcasts You Must Subscribe and Listen to in 2018". Feedspot.
- "Podcasts We're In Love With". www.brulerhomme.com. 3 January 2019.
- "iTunes Health/Sexuality Chart". iTunes. 13 January 2019.
This article "Gayish (podcast)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Gayish (podcast). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.