George Adams (Software Developer)
|🏡 Residence||Winchester, Hampshire|
|🏫 Education||Bachelor of Science in Computer Systems and Networks, Plymouth University|
💵 Salary :
George Adams is a prominent software developer, Node.js build working group member. and Chairman of the AdoptOpenJDK Technical Steering Committee who has made significant contributions to Open-source software projects. In particular he is one of the co-founders and core contributors to AdoptOpenJDK.
He currently holds a Director of Open Source position at jClarity. He resides in Winchester, Hampshire.
George Adams received a BSc (Hons) Computer Systems and Networks from Plymouth University, Plymouth, Devon. Adams was hired immediately out of university by IBM as a Systems Runtime Engineer.
Adams currently serves as the Chairman of the Technical Steering Committee at AdoptOpenJDK as well as being one of the co-founders and key contributors to the project. He actively contributes to several projects inside the organisation including the build, test and website workgroups.
- Node.js Foundation
- "Node.js Build Working Group Members". GitHub. Retrieved 2 April 2019.
- "TSC Members". GitHub. Retrieved 2 April 2019.
- "Case Studies - AdoptOpenJDK". Localize. Retrieved 2 April 2019.
- "George Adams". jClarity. Retrieved 2 April 2019.
- "George Adams – Systems Runtime Engineer at IBM Hursley". University of Plymouth. Retrieved 2 April 2019.
- "CITGM Members". GitHub. Retrieved 2 April 2019.
- "Node.js - Collaborators". GitHub. Retrieved 2 April 2019.
- AdoptOpenJDK - The official AdoptOpenJDK website.
publish George Adams (software developer)
This article "George Adams (Software Developer)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:George Adams (Software Developer). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.