Ghost Hawk Brewing Company
|Lua error in Module:Infobox_mapframe at line 118: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).|
|Location||321 River Road #6, Clifton, New Jersey, USA|
|Key people||Steven Bauer|
|Annual production volume||1,200|
|Tasting||Tastings and tours on Tuesday-Sunday|
Ghost Hawk was started by Clifton natives Thomas Rachelski and Steven Bauer, but it grew to encompass Chris Sheehan, who was the head brewer at Chelsea Craft Brewery and Gun Hill Brewing. The brewery opened April 20, 2019 and was the first production brewery in Passaic County since Paterson Consolidated Brewing Company closed after Prohibition. They came in 2nd place during News 12's 2019 Brewery Battle. In December 2019 the brewery almost shut down when one of the founders suffered from a stroke, but a GoFund me was created and raised $15,000. Currently they produce about 1,200 barrels a year in their 15-barrel brewhouse and is on tap in over 100 different bars and restaurants in norther and central New Jersey.
Beers and other products
Ghost Hawk brews many different beers, but has four Flagship products:
- Ghost Hawk Lager
- Apex Predator New England IPA
- Ravendark Foreign Export Stout
- Daedalion Wheat Beer
Licensing and associations
Ghost Hawk has a limited brewery license from the New Jersey Division of Alcoholic Beverage Control, which allows it to produce up to 300,000 barrels of beer per year, to sell on-premises as part of a tour, and to distribute to wholesalers and at festivals.The brewery is a member of the New Jersey Brewers Association and New Jersey Craft Beer Club.
- Alcohol laws of New Jersey
- Beer in New Jersey
- List of wineries, breweries, and distilleries in New Jersey
- "New Jersey Breweries & Brewpubs". New Jersey Craft Beer. February 17, 2020.
- "What Makes a Beer? – MN Magazine".
- "Ghost Hawk is the First Craft Brewery in Passaic County". TAPinto.
- King, Rebecca. "Ghost Hawk Brewery in Clifton to hold grand opening on April 20". North Jersey.
- "Closing time for News 12's Brewery Battle". longisland.news12.com.
- "Support Pours In For Owner Of Passaic County's First Craft Brewery Who Suffered Stroke". South Passaic Daily Voice. January 12, 2020.
- King, Rebecca. "Bauer is back: Ghost Hawk Brewing Co. owner designs 'Cerebral Artery' can after surviving stroke". North Jersey.
- "Ghost Hawk Brewing Co — Find Us". Ghost Hawk Brewing Co.
- Paolino, Tammy. "NJ Breweries: 100-plus women come together to make beer on Women's Brew Day in Cherry Hill". Courier-Post.
- Garden State Craft Brewers Guild. "The Garden State Craft Brewer's Guild: Our Members." Archived March 25, 2013, at the Wayback Machine Retrieved 8 October 2013.
- New Jersey Craft Beer Club. "New Jersey Breweries and BrewPubs" Retrieved 25 November 2013.
This article "Ghost Hawk Brewing Company" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Ghost Hawk Brewing Company. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.