Ghost Light (Film)
|Directed by||John Stimpson|
|Music by||Ed Grenga|
|Edited by||John Stimpson|
Ghost Light is a recently completed motion picture by writer/director John Stimpson and writer/producer Geoffrey Taylor. The movie stars Tom Riley, Roger Bart, Shannyn Sossamon, Danielle Campbell, Carol Kane and Cary Elwes.
Plot[edit | edit source]
A dark comedy about a disgruntled summer-stock actor who contemptuously disregards the superstition surrounding Shakespeare's tragedy, Macbeth. He unwittingly unleashes the curse of The Scottish Play and wreaks mayhem and misfortune on the company.
Cast[edit | edit source]
- Roger Bart as Henry Asquith
- Cary Elwes as Alex Pankhurst
- Tom Riley as Thomas Ingram
- Shannyn Sossamon as Liz Beth Stephens
- Carol Kane as Madeline Styne
- Danielle Campbell as Juliet Miller
- Scott Adsit as Archie MacIntosh
- Steve Tom as Elliot Wadsworth
[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
This article "Ghost Light (Film)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Ghost Light (Film). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.