|Born||30 August 1999|
|Formula Renault 2.0 NEC career|
|Current team||R-ace GP|
|Best finish||TBA in 2017|
|2016||French F4 Championship|
Gilles Magnus (born 30 August 1999) is a Belgian racing driver.
Career[edit | edit source]
Karting[edit | edit source]
Magnus began karting at the age of eight, claiming numerous titles in his career.
Lower formulae[edit | edit source]
Formula Renault[edit | edit source]
Racing record[edit | edit source]
Career summary[edit | edit source]
|2016||French F4 Championship||N/A||20||1||0||1||13||278||2nd|
|V de V Challenge Monoplace||Zig Zag||6||0||0||0||1||0||NC†|
|2017||Formula Renault 2.0 NEC||R-ace GP||11||2||2||2||3||161||2nd|
|V de V Challenge Monoplace||3||2||2||3||2||69||33rd|
|Eurocup Formula Renault 2.0||2||0||0||0||0||0||NC†|
† As Magnus was a guest driver, he was ineligible for points. * Season still in progress.
24 Hours of Zolder results[edit | edit source]
|2017||DVB Racing|| Frank Thiers
Jeffrey van Hooydonk
|Norma M20 FC||2||820||1st||1st|
References[edit | edit source]
- "Interview with Gilles Magnus, the next Stoffel Vandoorne". 20 November 2016. Retrieved 9 February 2017.
- "Gilles Magnus in de F4 Auto Sport Academy (Gilles Magnus in the F4 Auto Sport Academy)". 18 January 2016. Retrieved 9 February 2017.
- "Estoril Rookie test: Zesde tijd voor Gilles Magnus (Estoril Rookie test: Sixth time for Gilles Magnus)". 25 October 2016. Retrieved 9 February 2017.
- "Gilles Magnus joins R-ace GP in FR2.0 NEC". February 23, 2017. Retrieved February 28, 2017.
[edit | edit source]
- Gilles Magnus career summary at DriverDB.com
|This biographical article related to Belgian auto racing is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Gilles Magnus" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Gilles Magnus. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.