Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
Girls on Fire
|"Girls on Fire"|
|A blonde haired woman (Nadine Coyle) is wearing a beige coloured dress sitting on a sofa in the grass and trees are behind her. At the top of her, it is written "NADINE", and at the bottom of her, it is written "GIRLS ON FIRE", in white capitals.|
|Song by Nadine Coyle|
|from the EP Nadine EP|
|Released||8 February 2018|
|Songwriter(s)||Sarah Thompson, Brian Higgins, Keir MacCulloch, Kyle Mackenzie, Ben Taylor, Lauren Morgan, Georgia Morgan, Nadine Coyle|
"Girls on Fire" is a song by Irish recording artist Nadine Coyle. The song, the first track from Coyle's upcoming Nadine EP, was released as a digital download on 8 February 2018 by Virgin EMI Records.
Background and release
—Coyle on her hopes for the single.
After announcing that Coyle had signed a recording deal with Virgin EMI Records in July 2017, Coyle released her new single, "Go to Work", on 8 September 2017. After releasing Go to Work, Coyle said in an interview with BBC News that Girls on Fire was one "of [her] favourite songs" from her upcoming record and is a "celebration of strong women".
In February 2018, it was announced that Coyle will release a four-track EP in April 2018. "Girls on Fire" was the first track released from the EP, on 8 February 2018. Along with this announcement, Coyle also announced a seven-date tour, touring the UK and Ireland in May 2018. The tour was later cancelled.
Rob Copsey of Official Charts Company described the song as a "stiletto-strutting, hair-flipping [...] banger that's also a belter" and that "the song is all about owning your confidence, women supporting other women and girl power".
Formats and track listings
These are the formats and track listings of major single releases of "Girls on Fire".
- Digital download
- "Girls on Fire" - 3:35
- Digital download
- "Girls on Fire" (Initial Talk Remix) - 3:41
- @NadinecoyleNow (23 February 2018). "The second track from my 'Nadine EP' is out today!! This is Gossip Nadine.lnk.to/gossip xx" (Tweet) – via Twitter.
- "Attitude". attitude.co.uk.
- Anderton, Joe (24 July 2017). "Nadine Coyle has a new record deal and album on the way". Digital Spy. United Kingdom: Hearst Corporation. Retrieved 24 July 2017.
- @NadineCoyleNow (27 August 2017). "My new single 'Go To Work' is out on September 8th Pre-save on @Spotify po.st/NadineGTW to be the first to hear it next month" (Tweet) – via Twitter.
- Savage, Mark (12 September 2017). "Nadine: Girls Aloud split was 'silly'" – via www.bbc.co.uk.
- "Nadine Coyle announces new EP and UK tour dates".
- "Nadine's new single Girls On Fire - First listen review".
- "Live - Nadine Coyle". www.nadine-coyle.com.
- "Nadine Coyle - Tour Dates". Nadine-Coyle.com. Retrieved 23 April 2018.
- "Nadine Coyle upcoming tour including Belfast gig". Belfast Telegraph. Retrieved 23 April 2018.
- "Nadine Coyle cancels her entire upcoming solo tour". Digital Spy. Retrieved 23 April 2018.
- "Nadine Coyle cancels solo UK tour: Singer admits 'it is not meant to be'". Daily Mail Online. Retrieved 23 April 2018.
- "Girls on Fire - Single". iTunes UK. Retrieved 8 February 2018.
- "Girls on Fire (Initial Talk Remix) - Single". iTunes UK. Retrieved 6 April 2018.
This article "Girls on Fire" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Girls on Fire. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.