Glen Corbett (born Lawrence Marvin Reynolds; September 15, 1922 – August 15, 1997) was an American actor, and former husband of actress Adrienne Ellis. He was perhaps best known for his roles as Mack Miller on The Fireball (1950; starring Marilyn Monroe and Mickey Rooney) and Barney Stetson on The Violent Years (1956).
Corbett was the son of actress Gloria Holden by her husband, Harry Dawson Reynolds. Corbett was the father of actress Laurie Holden and actor and assistant director Christopher Holden, he also had a daughter from his second marriage.
- The Silver Theatre (episode "My Brother's Keeper") (1950) as George Ditmar
- The Fireball (1950) as Mack Miller
- Fixed Bayonets! (1951) as Lieutenant
- Dragnet (episode "The Big Dog") (1955) (as Larry Holden) as Davey
- The Violent Years (1956) as Barney Stetson
- ’’Bonanza’’ (1965 episode s7e9 ‘Mighty is the Word’) ‘’as’’ Paul Watson
Other articles of the topic Biography : Katey Cattlehand Pluck, Captan Jack Wyly, Sébastien Cipolla, E Gazakoff, Githa Hampson, Merritt E. Cornell, Mr. Rajkumar (actor)
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Glen Corbett.|
|This article about an American actor or actress is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Glen Corbett" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Glen Corbett. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.