Gold Tea may refer to:
- A long running hoax article called Gold Tea
- Various Japanese varieties of green teas that have pieces of gold leaf (real gold) in them, a traditional artisan specialty of Kanazawa, Japan.
- Gold Peak Tea, a brand of ready-to-drink iced tea by Coca-Cola.
- Golden Monkey tea, a Chinese black tea.
- "Japanese Culture/The Way/Tea ceremony/Let's Try". city.kanazawa.ishikawa.jp.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gold Tea.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
This article "Gold Tea" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Gold Tea. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.