Good for the Gander (film)
|Good for the Gander|
|File:Good for the Gander Poster.jpeg|
|Directed by||D. S. Bradford|
|Music by||D. S. Bradford|
Equinox By Fireside Studios
Good for the Gander is an upcoming American comedy film directed by D. S. Bradford in his directorial debut, from a screenplay by Bradford. It stars D. S. Bradford, with supporting cast to be announced.
The film is scheduled to be released on May 25, 2018, by Equinox By Fireside Studios.
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
The film takes place in the suburbs of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, during the beginning of the spring season. David (D. S. Bradford), a working-class father, is relentlessly tortured by geese, which have migrated to his hometown. The story unfolds as he and his son embark upon a series of events to battle their adversaries.
Cast[edit | edit source]
- D. S. Bradford as David
- Nathaniel Bradford as Son
Production[edit | edit source]
Principal photography began in April 2018.
Release[edit | edit source]
In April 2018, D. S. Bradford’s production company, Equinox By Fireside Studios, made the announcement that a full feature film would be adapted from the trailer, initially intended to be a standalone spoof of horror movies.
References[edit | edit source]
- "Synopsis and Plot: Good for the Gander on IMDb". IMDb. Retrieved 2018-04-12.
- "Watch Trailer For Musician & Filmmaker D.S. Bradford's Upcoming 'Good for the Gander'". PopWrapped.com. Retrieved 2018-05-02.
- "Shooting Underway On Equinox By Fireside Studios' Latest Comedy Thriller, Starring D. S. Bradford". Fox5vegas.com. Retrieved 2018-05-02.
- "Good For The Gander [Official Trailer 2018]". Funny Or Die. Retrieved 2018-04-12.
[edit | edit source]
|This film article about a 2010s comedy is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Good for the Gander (film)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Good for the Gander (film). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.