A notable usage of the font is in older cards of the game Magic: The Gathering, where it was featured on the titles of the cards; it was later replaced by Matrix Bold.
- List of typefaces designed by Frederic Goudy
- "Goudy, Frederic W. (Frederic William), 1865-1947".
- Beatty, Richard. "Goudy Mediaeval". FontShop. Richard Beatty. Retrieved 27 August 2015.
- Steffmann, Dieter. "Goudy Mediaeval TM". 1001fonts. Typographer Mediengestaltung. Retrieved 27 August 2015.
- Rosewater, Mark. "Frames of Reference".
This article "Goudy Medieval" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Goudy Medieval. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.