Grand Jury (1976 film)
|Directed by||Christopher Cain|
|Produced by||Christopher Cain|
|Written by||Christopher Cain|
|Music by||Bob Summers|
|Cinematography||Hilyard John Brown|
|Edited by||Ken Johnson|
Search Grand Jury (1976 film) on Amazon.
Grand Jury is a 1976 American crime film directed by Christopher Cain. It stars Leslie Nielsen.
Social climbers (Bruce Davison and Sharon Thomas) try insurance fraud, lured by a man (Leslie Nielsen) with ties to organized crime.
- Leslie Nielsen as John WIlliams
- Bruce Davison as Bobby Allen
- Barry Sullivan as Don Bentine
- Sharon Thomas as Jenny Allen
- Meredith MacRae as Nancy Williams
- Jerry Rogers as Bodyguard
- H.M. Wynant as Mr. Potter
- Larry Barton as Parking Lot Owner
- Michael Rougas as Jimmy
|This 1970s crime film–related article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Grand Jury (1976 film)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Grand Jury (1976 film). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.