Group Elite Communications
Group Elite is provider of Professional and Managed Services dedicated to the installation, support, consulting and sales of enterprise software solutions. They currently are a Global Platinum Partner for Verint Systems.
- 2012 January – Group Elite Communications forms in Laval Quebec.
- 2014 Open Denver, CO Customer Support Center.
- 2015 May Recognized and awarded by NICE as Overall Partner of the Year.
- 2016 May Recognized by NICE and awarded by NICE as Service and Overall Partner of the Year.
- 2016 June Network Operations Center (NOC) opens providing new services.
- 2016 November More growth and expansion into EMEA, new office opens in London.
- 2016 November Group Elite expands its strategic business partner alliance with Service Now. Staff growth to 75 team members.
- 2016 December Group Elite Communications development team creates an industry first product Elite View for monitoring.
- 2017 Continuing to select best in breed Group Elite Communications signs strategic partnership with Verint Customer Engagement Solutions
- 2019 Group Elite a Global Platinum Partner for Verint Systems
- 2020 Group Elite Expands Executive Team Poised for Cloud and CX Technology Growth
- "Verint Customer Engagement Solutions Now Available in the Cloud and On-Premises Through New Collaboration with Group Elite Communications". Group Elite Communications. Retrieved 25 June 2020.
- [www.verint.com "Verint Systems"] Check
- "Group Elite Expands Executive Team Poised for Cloud and CX Technology Growth". 06/02/2020. Check date values in:
This article "Group Elite Communications" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Group Elite Communications. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.