|Subsidiary of Marvelous Inc.|
|Founded 📆||January 22, 2018|
|Headquarters 🏙️||Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan|
Area served 🗺️
|Yoshifumi Hashimoto (President and CEO)|
|Products 📟||Rune Factory|
Number of employees
HAKAMA Inc. (HAKAMA株式会社 HAKAMA Kabushiki-gaisha) is a Japanese video game developer based in Shibuya, Tokyo. HAKAMA is a non-consolidated subsidiary of Marvelous Inc founded in January 2018 by Rune Factory series creator Yoshifumi Hashimoto after he left Marvelous in early 2018 with a group of colleagues to create independent projects under a new studio. HAKAMA co-produced Dragon: Marked for Death by Inti Creates in 2020, and developed Rune Factory 4 Special in 2019 and Rune Factory 5 in 2021 for the Nintendo Switch.
- "Marvelous Co., Ltd. (E02467) Securities Report, June 19, 2018" (PDF). Retrieved 2021-06-01. Unknown parameter
- HAKAMA株式会社. "HAKAMA株式会社". HAKAMA株式会社 (in 日本語). Retrieved 2021-06-01.
- "Story of Seasons producer Yoshifumi Hashimoto opens new studio Hakama under Marvelous". Gematsu. 2018-07-25. Retrieved 2021-06-01.
- "XSEED Games Launches Rune Factory 4 Special , Definitive Remaster of the Critically Acclaimed RPG Simulation Title!". www.gamasutra.com. Retrieved 2021-06-01.
- "The Stage is Set for a New Adventure; XSEED Games to Launch Rune Factory 5 in 2021". XSEED Games. 2020-09-17. Retrieved 2021-06-01. Unknown parameter
This article "HAKAMA Inc." is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:HAKAMA Inc.. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.