Hal Wilson (actor)
disambig from murderer
Hal Wilson, born Harold Wilson, (October 2, 1861 - May 22, 1933) was an actor who appeared in silent films. He was born in New York City. He became well known. He had a significant role in The Man Trap (silent film).
- Divorce Made Easy (1929)
- The Love Master (film) as Alec McLeod (1924)
- Main Street (1923 film)
- According to Hoyle (film) (1922)
- Blaze Away (1922)
- Forget Me Not (1922 film)
- Nan of the North (1922) a film serial, as Gaspar Le Sage
- Charge It (1921)
- The Secret Four (1921)
- Suds (film) (1920)
- Whispering Devils (1920)
- Dinty (film) (1920)
- Kingdom Come (1919 film)
- The End of the Tour (1917 film)
- Rob Roy (1913 film) as Jarvie
- The Spider's Web (1912) (List of horror films of the 1910s)
- The Cross-Roads (1912) short film
- "Hal Wilson". BFI.
- Katchmer, George A. (20 May 2015). A Biographical Dictionary of Silent Film Western Actors and Actresses. McFarland. ISBN 9781476609058 – via Google Books. Search this book on
- Hungerford, Katherine L. (5 January 2019). "Early Hollywood crazy quilt". Stewart Printing Co. – via Google Books.
- "Motography". 9 January 2019 – via Google Books.
This article "Hal Wilson (actor)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Hal Wilson (actor). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.